basicstero.ws's picture
basicstero.ws 323

Basicstero.ws

Estimated T/A: 
EU-based: 8-21 days; US Domestic 5-7 days; International: up to 30-40 days. Free reshipping in case of seizures.

Minimum Order: 
No minimum

Payment Methods: 
Cryptocurrency

Please note

Get Big or Die Trying!
Pharmacom has become a world-renowned pharmaceutical lab, providing the highest-grade anabolic steroids on the market. Everything we produce is tested in raw form prior to production and then again by independent analytical lab testing once the product has been produced. We do this to ensure our products are of high quality, warranting us longevity in the business and a loyal customer base.

Pharmacom, has now opened a store, giving the public direct access to all of its products right from the factory.
Purchasing direct now means a much lower cost than going through one of the many resellers of Pharmacom.
For more information please take a look at our website www.pharmacomlabs.com

Our website:
https://basicstero.ws

Inquiries: https://basicstero.ws/contact

**Introduction & Sneak Peak Into Our Facility, Production Process video
http://pharmacomlabs.com/innovations

We have currently following discounts in our store:
I.
Life-time discounts from 5 to 15% - we provide them for competing athletes, militaries, also sometimes in different contests. In this month, by the way, we will provide 3 x even 20% discounts for 3 persons who place biggest orders within the promo currently running.

II.
Loyalty discounts from 5% to 15%. You get them automatically:
5% after 3 orders placed
10% after 6 orders placed
15% after 10 orders placed.

This is valid for now, but soon, in autumn we are going to raise the limits:
5% after 5 orders placed
10% after 10 orders
15% after 15 orders

New limits will touch only new customers. If you already have this type of the discount, say 5% at least, it will not touch you. And you still will be able to get the 15% discount after 10 orders placed even if you do this after new limits come into force.

III.
5% off for bitcoin payments.

IV.
Big order discounts - 5% for orders over 500$ (before shipping) and 10% for orders over 1000$. Free shipping for orders over 1000$.

V.
You can use your personal link from the the Referrals section in your personal account to invite your friends or just new customers. You automatically get a reward to your balance - 5% from the total value of all of the orders ever placed by your referrals. No limits here. We have customers who get big orders monthly and does not pay for it at all.

basicstero.ws's picture

how many times this story will repeat... send this npp to chromotography and it will show it is NPP there. so many times proven that labmax is bullshit, it often provides false results. We had a guy with test vials which failed labmax however his blood work was excellent. Find a better way to test it, especially considering that we are ready to cover all testing expenses. No one source ever offered something like this ever.Obviously we would not offer this if our products were not what they shall be.

King Nela's picture

Im gonna use your NPP and the Pharmacom Test P as planned, 100mg Test P and 150mg EOD, after two weeks ill get bloods and see where my total t and prolactin is at. I do hope my bloods comes back good cos then ill know that Pharmacom is gtg but we'll see

King Nela's picture

I just tested your Tren A Frank and it came back positive. So thats two passes with the Provironos and Tren A but unfortunately two fails with the Test P and NPP. Are you saying that my two positive results are false aswell then?

toph7332's picture

Ordered on the domestic site, sent payment via WU, payment picked up a week ago and confirmed everything with WU. I email basicstero to ask about shipping. They said they never got my money and canceled the order. Lost over almost $600.

basicstero.ws's picture

what a nonsense...if you paid but your order was deleted it can mean only 2 things:
1. you have not submitted payment info and we were not aware about your payment. our site deletes such orders after 5 days automatically.
2. we were not able to pick up your payment because WU or MG blocked it. It this case we would for sure advise you to contact WU to recall your payment and get refunded.
In both cases you in no way would loose your money. Don`t freak people away please.

toph7332's picture

I wish this were not true but it is. I have contacted you via email and sent proof. I would greatly appreciate if you could help make this right. I can post the pictures of the order form from you and WU payment pick up confirmation, along with WU customer service chat help if that would help resolve it. I can black out the names of people and the mtcn number to preserve privacy.

Tryingtonotkillyou's picture

Sometimes carrier oils etc can effect result provide incorrect result

yaras1979's picture

why you don't use bitcoin, easy and fast, also you have prove about payment

yaras1979's picture

i use circle app, read QR code, send payment and...40 minutes payments sent...

Dope's picture

With WU and MG he have proff of payment too

Receivers cant pick up transfers without show ID ...

In a promo × 2
fusebox's picture

Pinnd some pharmacom sust yesterday with another sources prop after I filtered five vials that were crystal clear as expected. And today zero pip. If this cycle is as smooth as the first pin Its gonna be a wild ride. I'll take y'all with me as far as I can. Can't wait til I crack open the test suspension. Which will be next week. I'm such a suspension whore. Love it. Thanks frank

a21xl07's picture

Hi, some items are missing from my first order. Could you contact me ASAP

yaras1979's picture

Hi, great communication, awesome quality of products, but i was payed priority mail service (usa domestic), but package was sent First-Class mail service, its big difference, because you charge $15 for Priority Mail, but real price on a package $2.50, how is it possible??? Thanks

Pale's picture

Whatever happened to the clothing line you were working on?

Gigel's picture

yeah, i hope they speed the process. i really need pharmacom branded skinny jeans

zeb0312's picture

i really need pharmacom branded skinny jeans

So you skip leg day. lol

Geo's picture

yeah.. I want one of those "real steel" hoodies!

Bstmd's picture

I've had numerous orders go through with no hiccups. Quality of all products have been unmatched. Unfortunately I recently had a shipment done with discreet packaging. Discreet shipping automatically splits orders pills in one package and vials in the other. You will only be provided with one tracking number though. Good luck trying to make contact with customer service to get the second tracking number. I've tried over 2 weeks with no contact made. @basicstero.com

zevs's picture

I ordered in eu domestic section two times in the past three weeks. Paid with bitcoins. The order were sent on the next day. It took approx. 5 days to reach Germany. Smooth, without any problem.

intensity's picture

Been 26 days. Still waiting on a reship

basicstero.ws's picture

i will contact you.

zekni's picture

Has anyone even responded to you? I get no response from emailing through the website, and when i try to email directly, it wont go through. No pm here either. :/

More by basicstero.ws