basicstero.ws's picture
basicstero.ws 323

Basicstero.ws

Estimated T/A: 
EU-based: 8-21 days; US Domestic 5-7 days; International: up to 30-40 days. Free reshipping in case of seizures.

Minimum Order: 
No minimum

Payment Methods: 
Cryptocurrency

Please note

Get Big or Die Trying!
Pharmacom has become a world-renowned pharmaceutical lab, providing the highest-grade anabolic steroids on the market. Everything we produce is tested in raw form prior to production and then again by independent analytical lab testing once the product has been produced. We do this to ensure our products are of high quality, warranting us longevity in the business and a loyal customer base.

Pharmacom, has now opened a store, giving the public direct access to all of its products right from the factory.
Purchasing direct now means a much lower cost than going through one of the many resellers of Pharmacom.
For more information please take a look at our website www.pharmacomlabs.com

Our website:
https://basicstero.ws

Inquiries: https://basicstero.ws/contact

**Introduction & Sneak Peak Into Our Facility, Production Process video
http://pharmacomlabs.com/innovations

We have currently following discounts in our store:
I.
Life-time discounts from 5 to 15% - we provide them for competing athletes, militaries, also sometimes in different contests. In this month, by the way, we will provide 3 x even 20% discounts for 3 persons who place biggest orders within the promo currently running.

II.
Loyalty discounts from 5% to 15%. You get them automatically:
5% after 3 orders placed
10% after 6 orders placed
15% after 10 orders placed.

This is valid for now, but soon, in autumn we are going to raise the limits:
5% after 5 orders placed
10% after 10 orders
15% after 15 orders

New limits will touch only new customers. If you already have this type of the discount, say 5% at least, it will not touch you. And you still will be able to get the 15% discount after 10 orders placed even if you do this after new limits come into force.

III.
5% off for bitcoin payments.

IV.
Big order discounts - 5% for orders over 500$ (before shipping) and 10% for orders over 1000$. Free shipping for orders over 1000$.

V.
You can use your personal link from the the Referrals section in your personal account to invite your friends or just new customers. You automatically get a reward to your balance - 5% from the total value of all of the orders ever placed by your referrals. No limits here. We have customers who get big orders monthly and does not pay for it at all.

Millcitymuscle's picture

Ok cool, thanks bro. Still waiting on my pack, very excited to try them out

Generator's picture

Right on, make sure not to talk about the packaging when you get it.

Millcitymuscle's picture

Absolutely, no problem.

Generator's picture

Enjoy it.

Millcitymuscle's picture

That's what I figured but tren a and mix2 are same colored caps and I ordered both. But yeah they have a good rep and I felt like I could trust them. They usually communicate pretty well, I'm sure they're busy with this promo and the little hiccup they are having with it, but I'm keeping the faith in them

zhaomeng0904's picture

Life time discount and bitcoin discount are not working!

cajunfire's picture

Send btc, they've had better results with it, good luck post pics when you receive.

TimberDog's picture

This caught me by surprise. I didn't see this posted so thought I'd share.

https://anaboliclab.com/lab-results/brand-name/pharmacom-labs/pharmacom-...

MyronGanesborrow's picture

Hmm

Dominator's picture
basicstero.ws's picture

Guys, urgent info. I just found out a glitch in our system. Our guys were improving our system but made a mistake with orders export. To cut it short: a part of orders placed during our promo could be shipped without bonus items! If this is your case, don`t worry, we ship missing items absolutely for free after you inform us. If you received your order and it was without bonus items please use our email [email protected] to report such cases. Sorry for inconvenience.

Wsmarion1982's picture

None of your staff is replying to emails sent to the sales email address

Millcitymuscle's picture

Why is this not posted on your website? And if items are missing how will we prove it to you in order to get our items? I just made my first order ever with you guys for a fairly good amount and now I have to worry about missing items?!?

Wsmarion1982's picture

Ok bros i just did another chat with basic support they told me items would be delivered to me by 12 business days and track number will be emailed to the address on my account. To get to the chat there is a link at the top of this page

Millcitymuscle's picture

Glad to hear it bro, honestly they seem very legit and stay in contact.. If all goes well with my pack (even if they do have to reship promos) I'll be sticking with them for a long time to come

Wsmarion1982's picture

Make sure you video the opening of the pack

Wsmarion1982's picture

I have another order pending payment but not sending payment until I hear back bc it will prob ship missing items too

Wsmarion1982's picture

My order delivered without my promo items my order was a for a big chunk of change too. I emailed the address posted have not heard anything

Wsmarion1982's picture

I sent an email to the address provided. Just wondering when the missing items will be shipped and will I get a new track #. I haven't rec a response in email thanks

Wsmarion1982's picture

They didn't respond they just sent the pack. I did click on the chat icon on their site, and they said that they realized they did not ship my promo items and would ship they didn't say when just soon. I took screenshots of the chat. Now they have gone dark I haven't heard anything else.

Wsmarion1982's picture

It does take a while to rec tracking # but you will get one they attach the # to your order in the orders tab on your logged in account. They just didn't send promo items. Haven't tried gear yet as I do not start a cycle without having in hand all of my items

King Nela's picture

Very disappointed. Labmax tested the NPP and Provironos i got from Pharmacom/BasicStereo, NPP came back negative, still determining what is actually in it, however the Provironos was a pass which i am pleased about. If my pics are clear enough ill upload

More by basicstero.ws