basicstero.ws's picture
basicstero.ws 323

Basicstero.ws

Estimated T/A: 
EU-based: 8-21 days; US Domestic 5-7 days; International: up to 30-40 days. Free reshipping in case of seizures.

Minimum Order: 
No minimum

Payment Methods: 
Cryptocurrency

Please note

Get Big or Die Trying!
Pharmacom has become a world-renowned pharmaceutical lab, providing the highest-grade anabolic steroids on the market. Everything we produce is tested in raw form prior to production and then again by independent analytical lab testing once the product has been produced. We do this to ensure our products are of high quality, warranting us longevity in the business and a loyal customer base.

Pharmacom, has now opened a store, giving the public direct access to all of its products right from the factory.
Purchasing direct now means a much lower cost than going through one of the many resellers of Pharmacom.
For more information please take a look at our website www.pharmacomlabs.com

Our website:
https://basicstero.ws

Inquiries: https://basicstero.ws/contact

**Introduction & Sneak Peak Into Our Facility, Production Process video
http://pharmacomlabs.com/innovations

We have currently following discounts in our store:
I.
Life-time discounts from 5 to 15% - we provide them for competing athletes, militaries, also sometimes in different contests. In this month, by the way, we will provide 3 x even 20% discounts for 3 persons who place biggest orders within the promo currently running.

II.
Loyalty discounts from 5% to 15%. You get them automatically:
5% after 3 orders placed
10% after 6 orders placed
15% after 10 orders placed.

This is valid for now, but soon, in autumn we are going to raise the limits:
5% after 5 orders placed
10% after 10 orders
15% after 15 orders

New limits will touch only new customers. If you already have this type of the discount, say 5% at least, it will not touch you. And you still will be able to get the 15% discount after 10 orders placed even if you do this after new limits come into force.

III.
5% off for bitcoin payments.

IV.
Big order discounts - 5% for orders over 500$ (before shipping) and 10% for orders over 1000$. Free shipping for orders over 1000$.

V.
You can use your personal link from the the Referrals section in your personal account to invite your friends or just new customers. You automatically get a reward to your balance - 5% from the total value of all of the orders ever placed by your referrals. No limits here. We have customers who get big orders monthly and does not pay for it at all.

enhancedlife's picture

Another one gone. 3 seized packs from here. With discreet packing. Unbelievable .

For anyone about to run in here and say "YOUR address is flagged idiot" no it's not, I get intl packs from other sources. Don't even try. This source just can't ship for shit. Peace out

Big_Bossman's picture

Damn bro that's why I stay away from this source just because of the bullshit you have had to go through with them, 3 packs and all seized clearly they suck at shipping

Muffins's picture

New plan; I'll receive your order and tax 50% of the primo and forward it on.

Sorry for your loss, a third time.

enhancedlife's picture

Bro.. I know you don't know the whole story of what happened so I'm not gonna rip on you. All I will say is if you knew the full story you would have a much different view. As for ordering what I cannot lose, I'm fine and will be fine it's not about that at all.

enhancedlife's picture

No worries. As much as I would LOVE to say my whole story I also know it's sometimes better to keep your mouth shut. Learn to take a loss

Generator's picture

You've been here for 48 hrs, you don't know the history of this particular deal and you're going to school him ? I'm saying this because don't want you to be surprised when someone tears you a new asshole.

enhancedlife's picture

He has absolutely no idea man. I knew these posts were incoming eventually. It's all good

Generator's picture

Fucking Ace, that guys bullshit just lingers man.

enhancedlife's picture

Hahaha! If only I had listened to my gut feeling. I knew it was a bad idea. Live n learn

Generator's picture

X2.

Generator's picture

I know you're new here, apparently you are an expert in something somewhere else, but I'm going to tell you this one last time. You have no idea about the history behind this particular deal or what it means. You come here with your Johnny on the spot answers lecturing him on how he should have known the risks and not to cry about it. What is it exactly that made you such a wise sage in the 2 days you've been a member of this community ? What have you added here that makes your insight so valuable ? By the way, the other source is Darius, not Daryl and if he wants to draw a comparison contrast between the two sources he can, guess how, because he knows the differences. So feel free to waive your 1 point of karma around expecting everyone to stop and listen, but if you keep going down this path, you're going to piss someone off, remember that I warned you when members start laying in to you.

Generator's picture

Oh you've just got a way about you, Welcome to eroids Johnny Boy !!

ironcarpenter52's picture

At the Corner of Fuck off and eat Shit. See you there in five. . No honestly no hard feelings but one should know not to ask such sensitive matters. If you are really worried yourself bc that should be the only reason you might ask. Or I might be over stepping my bounds. But either way don't come right out ask someone that. Take that shit to a pm. You never know you might get the same answer. Could be the Corner of eat shit and fuck off. Who's knows

enhancedlife's picture

What's your name and where do you work?

zeb0312's picture

Really again???? Holy shit.

Why didn't they just send it from domestic after the second time?

Generator's picture

Because it would have arrived.

enhancedlife's picture

I already know the reply will be "its not our fault! Your address must be flagged!"

Oh really? That's why 4 other intl sources have had no issues. In fact I haven't had a seized pack in 2 years other than 3 from here.

zeb0312's picture

3 times something isn't right can only be 2 things and you say you receive other international packs to same addy that only leaves 1 other.

I still don't understand why you wasn't offered or shipped domestic. They not have what ordered on the domestic site?

More by basicstero.ws