basicstero.ws's picture
basicstero.ws 323

Basicstero.ws

Estimated T/A: 
EU-based: 8-21 days; US Domestic 5-7 days; International: up to 30-40 days. Free reshipping in case of seizures.

Minimum Order: 
No minimum

Payment Methods: 
Cryptocurrency

Please note

Get Big or Die Trying!
Pharmacom has become a world-renowned pharmaceutical lab, providing the highest-grade anabolic steroids on the market. Everything we produce is tested in raw form prior to production and then again by independent analytical lab testing once the product has been produced. We do this to ensure our products are of high quality, warranting us longevity in the business and a loyal customer base.

Pharmacom, has now opened a store, giving the public direct access to all of its products right from the factory.
Purchasing direct now means a much lower cost than going through one of the many resellers of Pharmacom.
For more information please take a look at our website www.pharmacomlabs.com

Our website:
https://basicstero.ws

Inquiries: https://basicstero.ws/contact

**Introduction & Sneak Peak Into Our Facility, Production Process video
http://pharmacomlabs.com/innovations

We have currently following discounts in our store:
I.
Life-time discounts from 5 to 15% - we provide them for competing athletes, militaries, also sometimes in different contests. In this month, by the way, we will provide 3 x even 20% discounts for 3 persons who place biggest orders within the promo currently running.

II.
Loyalty discounts from 5% to 15%. You get them automatically:
5% after 3 orders placed
10% after 6 orders placed
15% after 10 orders placed.

This is valid for now, but soon, in autumn we are going to raise the limits:
5% after 5 orders placed
10% after 10 orders
15% after 15 orders

New limits will touch only new customers. If you already have this type of the discount, say 5% at least, it will not touch you. And you still will be able to get the 15% discount after 10 orders placed even if you do this after new limits come into force.

III.
5% off for bitcoin payments.

IV.
Big order discounts - 5% for orders over 500$ (before shipping) and 10% for orders over 1000$. Free shipping for orders over 1000$.

V.
You can use your personal link from the the Referrals section in your personal account to invite your friends or just new customers. You automatically get a reward to your balance - 5% from the total value of all of the orders ever placed by your referrals. No limits here. We have customers who get big orders monthly and does not pay for it at all.

assasello's picture

I ordered already 4 times and each time Service and delivery time on the horizontal championship . It is hard to believe that in this day and age still someone will able to applied to their work and deliver the goods as soon as possible .

Generator's picture

It looks a little different once you know the whole story. All is well my man, enjoy your gear in good health.

Turbo43's picture

I've placed two different orders with these guys and unfortunately have had issues with both. The first one I placed was well over a G to take advantage of a awesome promo. SEIZED! So of course lost out on the promo. They did transfer the funds from INT to the Dom store because of me being paranoid after the first one being seized, but had to pay the inflated prices. I will say the product was good quality and seemed clean and dosed well. So I went back to my other INT source and placed an order with no issues again ( couple of dozen in past two years) so I took another chance with this distributor again just to have them send everything except MY PROMO ITEMS! I would of believed the BS that I was given ( hi. amps are shoipped separately to reduce seizure risk. you will get your package soon.) Then it was (hi. i doubled check your order. missing items are from promo. unfortunately we had a bug on site and promo items for all may orders were not shipped. we will ship them immediately.) and still no update on their site or reply's to emails. I'n not going to bag on the quality of gear , but they still need to figure out a better system for orders and shipping. I ordered some items from a different source the other day and when the package arrived I was like WTF is this? You want to talk about " stealth" packaging... That company has it figured in. I would post pics but figure its not a good thing to do here for a number of reasons.

Turbo43's picture

Good to know! I have been reading this discussion trend to see if anyone mentioned the "glitch" and didn't see anything. I must of missed the one to are referring to. I figure they will make good on it , if it doesn't get seized. If they put some work into the shipping and CS this will be one of the best suppliers on here the gear I did get was top notch.

Generator's picture

For a guy with one karma point you've got this figured out better than a lot of others. Good call on not posting a pic of packaging. Pharmacom has good gear but this source needs to work hard on his T/A.

Turbo43's picture

I agree with you 100%. If they work the bugs out they will be one of the top suppliers on here. I have been creeping around on this site for 5-6 years now. Signed up a year or so ago because of not receiving a package for a different source and figured it was a good time to write a review, and would you know it after 6 weeks it finally showed up before my review. I plan on writing more reviews now that I have a better understanding on what should be expressed and what to chill out on. ( see so many people on here posting that they didn't receive their order or tracking after a weeks time) I've had some experience with several INT and DOM sources and it's time to share my knowledge ( as I have benefited from others) with everyone on here. I think ( at least for myself ) people are reserved in speaking badly about sources and products because they are afraid of not getting their shit! Well I'm not worried about loosing the money I "risk" sending out and I'm not desperate to receive my order ( quite frankly I probably have enough in stock for me and a few friends run non stop for a year. So it's time for the gloves to come off and write some honest reviews.

P.S. with the life i lead I feel like I have a lot more "karma" on my side than just 1 ... LOL

Generator's picture

You're just the kind of cat we need around here. FR to you man.

Generator's picture

Ya see johhny boy, some guys just have it. They don't come to a new neighborhood and act like an asshole, notice how he's got something to add but he doesn't act like everyone here is just hoping he will enlighten us with his opinion. He watched for a long time to see how things worked before he leaped in waiving his dick around. There's a lesson in here Johnny I wonder if you will learn it. Today being your third day here let's make a goal that your social graces will improve by say day 7 ? Then we can celebrate your one week anniversary together. Always good to hear your chirping little man. Again, welcome to eroids !

enhancedlife's picture

This is still going ?? Damn. I didn't want to cause all this. I just wanted people to be informed that there are possibles issues with shipping

Generator's picture

This dude has no idea, he hasn't even asked himself why the package was shipped 3 times. Doesn't know who Ace is or what that situation was all about. He's on Frank's dick and seems to like it there. Now if he's a fan boy that's fine, but you and I have been dealing with this problem for a long time. My situation is resolved but yours is still ongoing, something is amiss and it's important to bring those issues to light, (which you have). To have some ill informed snot nose chime in saying you are whining and should know the risks is beyond bullshit.

Generator's picture

So there it is, you work for Frank. I understand now.

Turbo43's picture

He's a little kid looking for attention Generator. He's cute, leave little Johnson alone.

Generator's picture

Yeah I know better, but thanks for the reminder.

Generator's picture

Nothing is going to make you realize that you don't have the full story. You want to be a dumbshit so bad that even being told repeatedly that there's more to it doesn't get through to you. So be it.

jaseytie's picture

First time ordering here.

Not sure if everything went as planned though...

Status of my order says ''payment is being checked''.

I used bitcoins

jaseytie's picture

Thank you!

More by basicstero.ws