basicstero.ws's picture
basicstero.ws 323

Basicstero.ws

Estimated T/A: 
EU-based: 8-21 days; US Domestic 5-7 days; International: up to 30-40 days. Free reshipping in case of seizures.

Minimum Order: 
No minimum

Payment Methods: 
Cryptocurrency

Please note

Get Big or Die Trying!
Pharmacom has become a world-renowned pharmaceutical lab, providing the highest-grade anabolic steroids on the market. Everything we produce is tested in raw form prior to production and then again by independent analytical lab testing once the product has been produced. We do this to ensure our products are of high quality, warranting us longevity in the business and a loyal customer base.

Pharmacom, has now opened a store, giving the public direct access to all of its products right from the factory.
Purchasing direct now means a much lower cost than going through one of the many resellers of Pharmacom.
For more information please take a look at our website www.pharmacomlabs.com

Our website:
https://basicstero.ws

Inquiries: https://basicstero.ws/contact

**Introduction & Sneak Peak Into Our Facility, Production Process video
http://pharmacomlabs.com/innovations

We have currently following discounts in our store:
I.
Life-time discounts from 5 to 15% - we provide them for competing athletes, militaries, also sometimes in different contests. In this month, by the way, we will provide 3 x even 20% discounts for 3 persons who place biggest orders within the promo currently running.

II.
Loyalty discounts from 5% to 15%. You get them automatically:
5% after 3 orders placed
10% after 6 orders placed
15% after 10 orders placed.

This is valid for now, but soon, in autumn we are going to raise the limits:
5% after 5 orders placed
10% after 10 orders
15% after 15 orders

New limits will touch only new customers. If you already have this type of the discount, say 5% at least, it will not touch you. And you still will be able to get the 15% discount after 10 orders placed even if you do this after new limits come into force.

III.
5% off for bitcoin payments.

IV.
Big order discounts - 5% for orders over 500$ (before shipping) and 10% for orders over 1000$. Free shipping for orders over 1000$.

V.
You can use your personal link from the the Referrals section in your personal account to invite your friends or just new customers. You automatically get a reward to your balance - 5% from the total value of all of the orders ever placed by your referrals. No limits here. We have customers who get big orders monthly and does not pay for it at all.

Generator's picture

Read the comments man, it's not looking good.

ZeusProdigy's picture

I can't lie I received my Anavar no problem and had them reply to my email yesterday stating they would reship the missing promo items immediately. Hopefully everything goes smooth.

Using their Anavar at 50mg daily and loving it.

enhancedlife's picture

Wow this place ... Lol. I just can't help but pop in..

Generator's picture

It's my favorite daytime drama show.

Generator's picture

I'm doing a victory lap with my Johnson hanging out !

Generator's picture

Funny you say that, I'm running his test and primo and now that I'm on this new batch the "boys" are dropping. Not a good sign.

Generator's picture

Totally serious. Getting a little moody, balls dropping. I Just started this new batch he sent for $1400 a month ago and I am starting to get a little concerned. I honestly can't see me ever using this source again, I just stop in to watch the train wreck.

Millcitymuscle's picture

Just a quick update. I received my order toady and my promos were included all but my Winnie's, but from my understanding they come separate from oils, I placed my order on the 17th got it today, I was a bit stressed that I might not receive my promo items but happy I got them... I hope it all works out for you guys too. They've been replying through email when I asked them questions, took a couple days to get a reply but so far they've kept true to thier word..

Presto8919's picture

Recieved a reply to missing promo items, they said they are reshipping. Hopefully they comr through.

cajunfire's picture

Sad when a source is on a minus karma.

cajunfire's picture

X2 brother, sad and discouraging.

zaidnnevets's picture

How did Pharmacom obtain a minus Karma?

cajunfire's picture

Read a few pages back.

Wsmarion1982's picture

I just got the tracking number for my promo items. The new number replaces the old number in your order. They are doing what they said they are reshipping. It took about a month though to get tracking but there's no telling how many orders were before mine to fix

Presto8919's picture

Hey so did they forget to ship you the promos because i just recieved my order withoit my bonus items and im pretty pissed no one will reply to my email to them or to my forum post. i mean its only been 2 days since i messeged them, but time is money.

basicstero.ws's picture

Guys we have also good news. Soon Pharmacom Labs starts producing a new innovative product which other sources do not have. This is myostatine vaccine. As compared to myostatin inhibitors this is a vacine which shall be injected as any other vaccine only twice. First time and 2 weeks ago another one. After this it will work 3 months at least. To put it simply. the vaccine has myostatine itself in the form which makes our body think this is a disease. In response our body starts producing antibodies to myostatine, which as you might know is responsible for blocking muscle growth. As result you get increased muscle growth.
Competing athletes from our team, also pro athletes are testing this vaccine right now and have already reported good results. More info will be available soon.

It is not for sale yet. We are testing it yet.

basicstero.ws's picture

So, i see there are a lot of duscussions about seizures here. This is what we currently have. Yes seizures happen if you are located close to Chicago or LA. The overwhelming amount of customers still get their orders untouched.
We are not ignoring the situation and are aware about it. We are working on it and will do our best to keep those customers in risky areas happy. It requires time, but we will have a new more discreet packaging.
Also don`t forget that we for free reship seized orders.

Also i remind that recently we had a bug in our store, which caused the fact that our warehouse did not receive lists with bonus items to be shipped. If your order came without bonus, don`t worry please. Just contact us and we will reship it soonest.

Wsmarion1982's picture

How are you planning on making up for this disaster! Maybe you don't care,but I would imagine your customer base has taken a hit.

mujeriego's picture

Look into doing 100ml sterile jugs labeled as something else

In a promo × 1
zeb0312's picture

So you tell me why the source can't come in here and answer these questions or take up for themselves against these comments????

Instead you are here doing it for them. You know how this looks???

It doesn't look good and all you are doing is making it look worse through the eyes of member's.

More by basicstero.ws