basicstero.ws's picture
basicstero.ws 323

Basicstero.ws

Estimated T/A: 
EU-based: 8-21 days; US Domestic 5-7 days; International: up to 30-40 days. Free reshipping in case of seizures.

Minimum Order: 
No minimum

Payment Methods: 
Cryptocurrency

Please note

Get Big or Die Trying!
Pharmacom has become a world-renowned pharmaceutical lab, providing the highest-grade anabolic steroids on the market. Everything we produce is tested in raw form prior to production and then again by independent analytical lab testing once the product has been produced. We do this to ensure our products are of high quality, warranting us longevity in the business and a loyal customer base.

Pharmacom, has now opened a store, giving the public direct access to all of its products right from the factory.
Purchasing direct now means a much lower cost than going through one of the many resellers of Pharmacom.
For more information please take a look at our website www.pharmacomlabs.com

Our website:
https://basicstero.ws

Inquiries: https://basicstero.ws/contact

**Introduction & Sneak Peak Into Our Facility, Production Process video
http://pharmacomlabs.com/innovations

We have currently following discounts in our store:
I.
Life-time discounts from 5 to 15% - we provide them for competing athletes, militaries, also sometimes in different contests. In this month, by the way, we will provide 3 x even 20% discounts for 3 persons who place biggest orders within the promo currently running.

II.
Loyalty discounts from 5% to 15%. You get them automatically:
5% after 3 orders placed
10% after 6 orders placed
15% after 10 orders placed.

This is valid for now, but soon, in autumn we are going to raise the limits:
5% after 5 orders placed
10% after 10 orders
15% after 15 orders

New limits will touch only new customers. If you already have this type of the discount, say 5% at least, it will not touch you. And you still will be able to get the 15% discount after 10 orders placed even if you do this after new limits come into force.

III.
5% off for bitcoin payments.

IV.
Big order discounts - 5% for orders over 500$ (before shipping) and 10% for orders over 1000$. Free shipping for orders over 1000$.

V.
You can use your personal link from the the Referrals section in your personal account to invite your friends or just new customers. You automatically get a reward to your balance - 5% from the total value of all of the orders ever placed by your referrals. No limits here. We have customers who get big orders monthly and does not pay for it at all.

zeb0312's picture

No doubt.

Big_Bossman's picture

Wtf they inspected and even green taped it but let it come through to you still?

enhancedlife's picture

Well that means they were tricked lol

Big_Bossman's picture

Lol I hope so

Generator's picture

PM that shit bro.

Generator's picture

Sounds good, definetly let us know.

Millcitymuscle's picture

Just want to put it out there that I made an order through basic during the promo... It was my first order through them ever, then I came on here (Eroids) and found out that promos will be missing, I have to be honest I wasn't too impressed, I was actually quite upset especially since I had put in a fairly large order on account of the deals they were giving out with the promo... I emailed them and kind flipped out about it, they emailed me back everytime (it may have taken a little bit longer than I liked to get a response) but they assured me if I didn't get my promos that they'd ship them asap. So i just sat here waiting patiently, long story short my packages came, promos were there and I've been running the gear for three weeks now (I also ordered a couple vials of mix2 from domestic site to start my cycle quicker) and I must say I'm at that 3 week mark where the results are showing daily. I'm
Running 1cc of mix2 along with an extra 50mg of tren ace and an extra 50mg of test p on top of it EOD. Looking and feeling great. Although this first ordering experience was a little nerve wracking I have to give it to basic for keeping thier word, and now he's saying he'll step up his game in communication, well I am definitely getting ready to put in another order soon, he has gained my respect and the product is great.

basicstero.ws's picture

Hi everyone. Some info.

1. First of all i would like to calm down customers who receive not complete orders. If you received only once package and it contained not everything what you ordered, it does not mean we forgot to put the rest. We just split bigger orders into smaller packages and ship them separately to avoid seizure risks. In this case we provide usually 2 or even 3 tracking numbers. This is absolutely free for you, we cover all extra expenses.

2. I know there is a lot of complains about communication within last weeks. It will be fixed from today. I promise i will visit eroids daily. Emails also will be replied fast; within 24 hours latest. We have also an online chat on our site, which is working not 24 hours per day, but still long. We are teaching a person who will be busy only with the chat, so you will be ale to get help fast.

3. We received a couple of reports from Simec. Namely Tren hexa raws purity and Anastrozole dosage. Here are screenshots:
    image host image host

I remind that all reports are verifiable. You can contact Simec and provide report number to confirm them.

Danteroids's picture

I have done my first order 2 days ago in EU domestic, i sent bitcoin the same day and i add money in the section, but i haven't any answer or news abaut it. I sent an e-mail too. What is the problem???

Wsmarion1982's picture

Ok I'm done with basicstero. I recieved a new tracking number I have been tracking it for 2weeks periodically it just processed through ISC NY so I'm like almost home. Today I go to basics site and view my order and there's a different track number. This has been one big cluster fuck. I don't care if they offer buy one get one free promo items I'm done. There are much better sources out there. Most bros say their products are good but if their ug lab brewers are anything like their computer system and distribution staff were all fucked

basicstero.ws's picture

we split bigger orders into smaller packages to reduce seizure risks. this is a preventive measure and it does not mean that the first tracking number you had was fake. packages are shipped at different days also to reduce seizure risks that is why you get one later.

Dope's picture

Some posts below u say u got tracking number " just now " . The date in that post is 5 days ago ... So pls explain to me , if u got tracking 5 days ago , how u been tracking it for 2 weeks ?

In a promo × 2
Wsmarion1982's picture

I recieved 2 new tracking numbers the original one that my pack delivered without my promo items. Then I got a new number in place of the original #. I tracked it for 2 weeks and logged onto basics site and saw a new 3rd track number in place of the 2nd.

I have rec 3 different track #'s for 1 order

I got the 2nd track number 7 days before I posted on here

Wsmarion1982's picture

I recieved my promo items today. Basic kept his word. Hopefully this doesn't happen again, Your word is all you have and the source made it right. Will use again

Dope's picture

God damn man ... 3 x tracking ?

I think the site has major errors .. Fucking hell, i hope u get your stuff

Respect

Dope

In a promo × 2
Wsmarion1982's picture

I recieved 2 new tracking numbers the original one that my pack delivered without my promo items. Then I got a new number in place of the original #. I tracked it for 2 weeks and logged onto basics site and saw a new 3rd track number in place of the 2nd.

I have rec 3 different track #'s for 1 order

Generator's picture

Does that make you wonder ?

Generator's picture

Hey man, what ever happened to your order, did he make it right for you or are you still waiting ?? If I remember right it was a pretty big order, keep us posted on what this source does.

basicstero.ws's picture

look we offered you to reship your orders from our international warehouse. For the third time if i am right. But no, you wanna them shipped from domestic warehouse. Nobody will do this and this is clearly determined in our ordering conditions and in our FAQ. This is not just a stupid principle. The thing is that we have to pay to our domestic shippers huge money for each item shipped namely 50% of its domestic price. This explains higher domestic prices. Nobody will risk his ass for nothing. And shippers dont care where are these items ordered from. If you ordered from international warehouse and your order is seized and we reship it from domestic warehouse we not only loose items but also have to pay from our pocket to our domestic shippers. Yes you had several orders seized. And the only thing you want is domestic reshipping. We can not do this. The value of the domestic order you placed was 4000$ which means somebody have to pay 2000$ to our shippers and we loose money and products. Obviously we are not ready to do this and this item is clearly mentioned on our site. Honestly i dont understand why you placed do many orders even if you were not sure if they pass or not.
In our correspondence i offered you to reship all your items again for the third time from our international warehouse, which you did not agree as far as i understand. This is your choice. Our offer is still valid. However as per ordering conditions we do not have to. We can also reship those items later when we get more discreet packaging. But your order will not be reshipped from domestic warehouse. And we in advance inform everyone about this. If you are afraid to have a seizure, please use the domestic store. There was no scam from our side.

Generator's picture

I feel bad for people still ordering and waiting on orders from this source. There's a lot of disappointment headed their way.

basicstero.ws's picture

thanks, you don`t need. 99% of people receive their orders successfully without seizures and there is nothing to feel bad here.

More by basicstero.ws