basicstero.ws's picture
basicstero.ws 323

Basicstero.ws

Estimated T/A: 
EU-based: 8-21 days; US Domestic 5-7 days; International: up to 30-40 days. Free reshipping in case of seizures.

Minimum Order: 
No minimum

Payment Methods: 
Cryptocurrency

Please note

Get Big or Die Trying!
Pharmacom has become a world-renowned pharmaceutical lab, providing the highest-grade anabolic steroids on the market. Everything we produce is tested in raw form prior to production and then again by independent analytical lab testing once the product has been produced. We do this to ensure our products are of high quality, warranting us longevity in the business and a loyal customer base.

Pharmacom, has now opened a store, giving the public direct access to all of its products right from the factory.
Purchasing direct now means a much lower cost than going through one of the many resellers of Pharmacom.
For more information please take a look at our website www.pharmacomlabs.com

Our website:
https://basicstero.ws

Inquiries: https://basicstero.ws/contact

**Introduction & Sneak Peak Into Our Facility, Production Process video
http://pharmacomlabs.com/innovations

We have currently following discounts in our store:
I.
Life-time discounts from 5 to 15% - we provide them for competing athletes, militaries, also sometimes in different contests. In this month, by the way, we will provide 3 x even 20% discounts for 3 persons who place biggest orders within the promo currently running.

II.
Loyalty discounts from 5% to 15%. You get them automatically:
5% after 3 orders placed
10% after 6 orders placed
15% after 10 orders placed.

This is valid for now, but soon, in autumn we are going to raise the limits:
5% after 5 orders placed
10% after 10 orders
15% after 15 orders

New limits will touch only new customers. If you already have this type of the discount, say 5% at least, it will not touch you. And you still will be able to get the 15% discount after 10 orders placed even if you do this after new limits come into force.

III.
5% off for bitcoin payments.

IV.
Big order discounts - 5% for orders over 500$ (before shipping) and 10% for orders over 1000$. Free shipping for orders over 1000$.

V.
You can use your personal link from the the Referrals section in your personal account to invite your friends or just new customers. You automatically get a reward to your balance - 5% from the total value of all of the orders ever placed by your referrals. No limits here. We have customers who get big orders monthly and does not pay for it at all.

PrideLife's picture

Oh well its the end of the world then I guess. (I ordered at around 3am over here and the package came at 3pm)

So you figure it out whether I should call it 12 days or 12.5 or 13. Whatever makes you happy. All I can say is thanks for getting me my gear basicstero and shit got here on time so thank you'll be hearing from me.

enhancedlife's picture

Where is the gear pic? You come in here guns blazing but don't post any pics. If it's discreet bottles shoot it from the top to disguise it

PrideLife's picture

I posted a picture of the gear up top... 12 hours ago. https://www.eroids.com/pics/basicstero-pharmacom-testtren-right-on-time

There you go.

Secondly, you have gone beyond the point of being a watch dog and have gone into the realm of flaming and putting out false information. And thats where i got the problem.

enhancedlife's picture

No I haven't. Nothing I said was false. I still don't know 100% where that last letter came from. People have received orders and a letter sometimes customs lets it through. Dude you are a rep straight up and it looks really bad you're fooling no one

PrideLife's picture

Im not a rep. Never heard of customs sending contraband through along with a seizure letter.. that is perplexing and hard to even fathom.

I just felt you guys were taking it way over the top on the guy.. i think you claimed he purposely had your package seized? Thats big words there. Turns out they were incorrect. Enjoy the cycle bro im not going to argue with you guys on here on and on like you guys have been doing on here ruining this sources board with arguing accusing and complaining.. especially not after you got your package. But not all of it?

I just read now you said you didnt get everything is that true?

enhancedlife's picture

Man you got lucky IMO. Apparently some operation Pangea is going down so that doesn't help. Back to the whole situation you do realize not everyone has the same exp? You could order again in a month and get nabbed who knows. I don't understand why you're riding this source so hard. I have a bad exp and I'm going to let others know I have that right and also it's for the benefit of others. I stand behind what I said that they need to reevaluate their shipping

PrideLife's picture

True everything went smoothe for me but maybe not everyone else.. clearly not for you. Not sure who else had an issue other than with their promo items.. i dont see much. Looks likr everyone has their gear but with a lot of screaming and yelling and accusing

PrideLife's picture

Its funny when you get smacked in the mouth and told whats up isnt it?

fusebox's picture

I know it's good gear but five days and you can already tell. I'd have to call bullshit on that. What you posted will more than likely be the fanboy quote of the month. Lmao

PrideLife's picture

http://www.uk-muscle.co.uk/topic/183830-how-long-for-tren-ace-to-kick-in/

Don't reply on what you have no clue about.

I feel for the source I do. Its hard dealing with some customers man it really is. I just shake my head and hope the guy stays in business dealing with characters like these that have been on here recently.. I dont want to have to pay twice as much for the same gear and pharmacom has always been solid for me I've never had a single underdosed vial dealing with darius so Its well worth it to me saving as much as I did.

I needed to post because people need to hear when things go perfectly too. I made a 300$ order and got 200$ promo items. I usually pay about twice as much for gear so to get this gear it would of roughly cost me 900$ from a resaler and I got it for 300$. I also got my package on time.

So guess what? To say the least Im very happy right now plus I got an extra 600 dollars in my pocket.

PrideLife's picture

Im using Tren Acetate + maintainence dose of Test so yeah trust me I can tell.

Tren A is quick release and you need to inject every other day usually. So yes I can definitely feel this stuff is strong I've taken Tren before many times.

(Im also taking a maintainence dose of Test E)

I don't know why its so unbelieveable I can tell the gear is good to go. Im waiting to finish my cycle for a full review though obviously I can't say for sure what my results are as Im just starting but I can say I know the stuffs real and Im excited to see how much I will gain!

I will post lab results probably a few months from now. When I bulk I start with 8 weeks of Tren (I finish with 8 while cutting, this is just how I do things and it works for me well). When I stop doing Tren and up my Test I will take a lab test to see exactly what I get. 600 mg/week and lets see what my numbers will say.

ronnie12's picture

Anyone else get a bad pip from the tren e ? I have used the mix 2 test e and prop as well as the test suspension( small pip)

Tren e gives way bigger pip. Same batch as one tested on anaboliclab

basicstero.ws's picture

newest report from anaboliclab.com
image host

Dope's picture

Hello frank

When is OXYMETOS 25 back in stock ? Is ages since is out of stock

Any plans on making clen ?

Respect

Dope

In a promo × 2
basicstero.ws's picture

hopefully opxymetos will be in July.
clen - we had no such plans, but changed them. we have already sent clen raws to simec, waiting for results. if everything goes well we will have clen in our product range also .

Dope's picture

Thank u for fast answer, i will wait for july .i want only your anadrol ,everything i have tried from you is spot on.

Nice on the clen man , i trust very few labs when it comes to mcg dosing

Respect

Dope

In a promo × 2
Muffins's picture

I hope this source isn't using the same return address on his packs. I know that has played a role in seizures in the past.

enhancedlife's picture

Okay I have to come in here and post this

My 3rd reship came in today! But the pack was inspected and green taped. So they are def onto the discreet method. My 3rd letter I got a week back the only thing I can think of is its from a free promo order from another source I never ended up getting. However that was nearly 2 months ago so honestly I'm just a little confused but fuck it I have 10 mix 2 that I can use all summer so I'm very happy. Would never order here again, by far the biggest clusterfuck I've ever encountered

Millcitymuscle's picture

Glad to hear you got something bro, I've been following and reading this forum long before I became I member. You've definitely been going through some bs with this order.
I saw that you are doing the mix2... I just had a quick question, as I'm new to masteron and also never ran tren ace longer than 10 weeks. So I wanted to ask what you think is the longest you can run the mix two for, and also the tren? Right now I'm running 1cc of mix2 and adding an extra 50mg of tren ace and also another 50mgs of prop with it EOD... I'd like to run this for 16 weeks at least but not sure if it's safe, after about ten weeks I was going to stop the mix2 and just run prop and tren ace for 6 weeks more... Just figured I'd ask as you are also running the mix2

Geo's picture

nice! did you get your primo too?

Dope's picture

Glad u got soemthing . They are not scammers .. And the gear is very good as u know .. They just need work on shipping and customer care

10 mix 2 should keep u busy for a while ;)

In a promo × 2
enhancedlife's picture

Yah brother .. Couple months ;)

Generator's picture

Holy Jesus, I never thought I'd see the day but hey, it's only been like 6 months !

enhancedlife's picture

Technically it's only half the order too but there was no way I was risking two more packs with them

zeb0312's picture

Well I'm glad you finally got your goods bro.
I was very interested in this source, but I think I will pass after seeing all the comments and etc.

enhancedlife's picture

Stay Dom. Too many good ones now

More by basicstero.ws