basicstero.ws's picture
basicstero.ws 323

Basicstero.ws

Estimated T/A: 
EU-based: 8-21 days; US Domestic 5-7 days; International: up to 30-40 days. Free reshipping in case of seizures.

Minimum Order: 
No minimum

Payment Methods: 
Cryptocurrency

Please note

Get Big or Die Trying!
Pharmacom has become a world-renowned pharmaceutical lab, providing the highest-grade anabolic steroids on the market. Everything we produce is tested in raw form prior to production and then again by independent analytical lab testing once the product has been produced. We do this to ensure our products are of high quality, warranting us longevity in the business and a loyal customer base.

Pharmacom, has now opened a store, giving the public direct access to all of its products right from the factory.
Purchasing direct now means a much lower cost than going through one of the many resellers of Pharmacom.
For more information please take a look at our website www.pharmacomlabs.com

Our website:
https://basicstero.ws

Inquiries: https://basicstero.ws/contact

**Introduction & Sneak Peak Into Our Facility, Production Process video
http://pharmacomlabs.com/innovations

We have currently following discounts in our store:
I.
Life-time discounts from 5 to 15% - we provide them for competing athletes, militaries, also sometimes in different contests. In this month, by the way, we will provide 3 x even 20% discounts for 3 persons who place biggest orders within the promo currently running.

II.
Loyalty discounts from 5% to 15%. You get them automatically:
5% after 3 orders placed
10% after 6 orders placed
15% after 10 orders placed.

This is valid for now, but soon, in autumn we are going to raise the limits:
5% after 5 orders placed
10% after 10 orders
15% after 15 orders

New limits will touch only new customers. If you already have this type of the discount, say 5% at least, it will not touch you. And you still will be able to get the 15% discount after 10 orders placed even if you do this after new limits come into force.

III.
5% off for bitcoin payments.

IV.
Big order discounts - 5% for orders over 500$ (before shipping) and 10% for orders over 1000$. Free shipping for orders over 1000$.

V.
You can use your personal link from the the Referrals section in your personal account to invite your friends or just new customers. You automatically get a reward to your balance - 5% from the total value of all of the orders ever placed by your referrals. No limits here. We have customers who get big orders monthly and does not pay for it at all.

PrideLife's picture

https://www.eroids.com/pics/proof (Look at both pictures)

Whos there. Im standing in Jersey motherfucker. You fucking flamed the source incorrectly AGAIN. You guys claimed he had a package purposely seized from that dude enhanced and low and behold and shows up at his door. You claim everyone saying good things is literally the source and again you fucking have being destroying a REAL SOURCE with your bullshit.

You have put this guy Frank through a lot of shit despite the fact you have gotten your product. As far as im concerned you guys should A. Apologize for claiming that the source purposely got a package stolen
B. For claiming hes making false accounts to say good things.

Fuck you dude, I got my shit and am very happy. Im not going to have a guy like you tell me to shut up and try and discredit what Im saying by claiming Im just the source posting fake shit. Your a fucking punk. I dont want this source to go away and its people like you that make them shut down shop. Punk ass bitches that spread consipracy theories and lies like they are going out of style.

Your wrong. Again and again and again. You have slandered the source incorrectly multiple times and the fact is YOU GOT YOUR SHIT. Maybe late but the dude got you, your shit. Stop crying like a bitch and shut the fuck up.

Generator's picture

You don't know whether I got my package, how long it or if anything was missing. The same with enhancedlife, you don't know anything about it.
That had written not telling me to apologize to Frank was really touching and I think I'll save it, but how do I know Frank isn't in The garden state and what would it matter if he was. How about a picture of you standing on one leg holding a copy of today's Star-ledger wearing a sombrero, then I might believe your not Frank.

basicstero.ws's picture

he is not me, his english is much better. also i never ask somebody to protect us or write fake positive reviews.

PrideLife's picture

I have been injecting tren ace and acctually did 3 injections before i could feel it. Day 1 3 and 5. Tren ace i can tell immediately. Dont know if youve cycled tren A before but that stuffs legit and has a very short half life.

Already i was feeling the night sweats and the coughing. There seem to be a LOT of haters on this sources ass and its a shame but im definitly purchasing again.

This guy has zero clue if you think you cant feel Tren Ace on the first week. He has zero clue. Hes been on here talking trash and asking for people to get banned who dont agree with him and infact he is factualy WRONG

cajunfire's picture

Look brother take some wise words of advice, I'd stay clear of these members right now, your new to the board, and they are very frustrated with their situations. Not that your not a good fellow cause I'm sure you are, we're all good guys, I just think if you want to be part of this family, you have to know when to step back, and the tren cough is from poor ass pinning skills!!!! All good cajun.....

Big_Bossman's picture

Please tell me your not validating the potency of the Tren because your coughing

PrideLife's picture

Night sweats.. aggression.. slight increase in strength. I know when I got real shit dude. I can tell by the sides. Can I tell you to what extent its strength? Hell no thats not going to be able to be said for a month or 2. But I can tell you this. Shits real and based on how Im feeling it feels pretty damn strong to me based on how quick Im getting the sides that I normally get on Tren.

Big_Bossman's picture

I'm not.knocking the product whatsoever I'm sure u ts legit, I was just making sure you weren't backing up the oil being potent from coughing and night sweats bc you can get cough from any compound and night sweats can be caused by estrogen being out of whack. Pharmacom Is a very reputable lab so I'm sure it's good

zeb0312's picture

Right on about the cough and estrogen as well.

Good call bro.

PrideLife's picture

Exactly, Im not saying that I can tell its potency for sure Im just saying its real for sure.

PrideLife's picture

https://www.eroids.com/pics/basicstero-pharmacom-testtren-right-on-time Read it and weep. 13 days and I got everything I ordered including promo items (200$ worth not to mention everything I bought was roughly half the price as from the resellers to begin with)

Listen, guys there has been a lot of talk on here and a lot of people were scared by enhanced life and namely Generator. Fact, is I got everything I ordered 5 days ago.. this was only 13 days after I ordered. I've injected twice and can tell right away.. oh yeah. Thats the stuff right there.

I had to make an account to defend this source being as how I got everything at half the price I usually pay+ ALL 200$ worth of my promo items. I know some people had issues (which have been corrected). I had all my items come in one pack 7 Test E + 2 Tren A + ROAS + Arimidex. Thank you Frank. Couldn't be happier with the delivery and the packaging was perfect.

Since, all the hysteria it now comes out that Enhanced Life got a seizure letter which he is claiming came he thinks came from a different source. (So much for never having anything seized as he stated). Sometimes when we order something? FROM ANY SOURCE. There will be an issue getting it through customs. Props to Basicstero for shipping Enhanced Life's products not once, not twice, but 3 times until he got everything. As far as Im concerned if I was BasicStero I wouldn't deal with Enhanced/Generator again for all the flaming and trying to ruin his business despite the man shipping them all their items. I will buy from here again for sure. This is my go to source. (Edit: Btw packaging was discreet and done correctly)

Gymjunkie01's picture

and again this is not your concern !!!! its between the SRC and his customers that have the issue or had a issue , you are sounding more and more like a rep fanboy .... you made a account to just come on here and defend the src im sure the src can take care of his own business with out your help

Owes a Review × 1
Generator's picture

Notice how he picks out generator and enhancedlife ? A mod meeds to check this out, this is a duplicate account.

basicstero.ws's picture

even if so, this is really not me.

PrideLife's picture

Because you and enhanced have been going crazy on here arguing with people for months who else did that? You guys did.

Generator's picture

I think he said that you have zero clue. Thats sort of like getting the bronze star ! He probably got more to say do you may be in the limelight soon.

enhancedlife's picture

This has to be a rep for PC.

Generator's picture

It's fucking Frank putting up multiple accounts. Why else would he single out you and I. BFG needs to smash this fucker.

PrideLife's picture

Hey motherfucker in about 10 minutes im going to prove im not frank and how youve been incorrectly flaming this source so hows that punk?

Generator's picture

I'll be waiting right here !

Big_Bossman's picture

Lol wow a little over the top to simply be a happy customer, sure do have a lot to say on the sources behalf don't ya. Pretty obvious whats going on here.

enhancedlife's picture

REP

Generator's picture

I think you should man up and back up your source with a real order. I've spent 15 times that amount here, so why don't you come close to that before you start chattering like a pro.
Tell us all again why you "Had to create an account here to defend this source" who are you really, besides a new account ? Do you work for Frank, are you Frank ? because you certainly sound like you are. The fact is that there are verifiable problems with this source. Enhancedlife can speak for himself, but my goal is to give fellow members valuable information about when a source tries to pull shady shit and that's exactly what I did. Do you want me to start talking about
Ace-basicstero, do you want to know what Ace did on behalf of Frank ? Hey Frank, do you want me to cut and paste the conversations you've sent me between you and Ace regarding the shit he pulled multiple times ? Say the word man and I'll post everything. Next time think twice about getting your little dog to yap at my heels.
As to GayPridelife, if you are real, Fuck you ! In case you haven't realized, it's the job of every member here to look out for everyone else by making the information, good and bad available to the public, not to kiss a sources ass by telling everyone you can feel his gear in 5 days, take your shit to one of those douche bag sites where you'll fit in better. This guy is a shill, anyone can see that.

fusebox's picture

Exactly. I was coming back to say something similar but got locked out of the si page for some reason. This is the fanboy quote of the month so far

Generator's picture

Yeah the page locked up for a while after I posted that. This is pathetic.
Has anyone sent this to a mod yet ?

PrideLife's picture

Woah woah woah woah woah woah

More by basicstero.ws