basicstero.ws's picture
basicstero.ws 323

Basicstero.ws

Estimated T/A: 
EU-based: 8-21 days; US Domestic 5-7 days; International: up to 30-40 days. Free reshipping in case of seizures.

Minimum Order: 
No minimum

Payment Methods: 
Cryptocurrency

Please note

Get Big or Die Trying!
Pharmacom has become a world-renowned pharmaceutical lab, providing the highest-grade anabolic steroids on the market. Everything we produce is tested in raw form prior to production and then again by independent analytical lab testing once the product has been produced. We do this to ensure our products are of high quality, warranting us longevity in the business and a loyal customer base.

Pharmacom, has now opened a store, giving the public direct access to all of its products right from the factory.
Purchasing direct now means a much lower cost than going through one of the many resellers of Pharmacom.
For more information please take a look at our website www.pharmacomlabs.com

Our website:
https://basicstero.ws

Inquiries: https://basicstero.ws/contact

**Introduction & Sneak Peak Into Our Facility, Production Process video
http://pharmacomlabs.com/innovations

We have currently following discounts in our store:
I.
Life-time discounts from 5 to 15% - we provide them for competing athletes, militaries, also sometimes in different contests. In this month, by the way, we will provide 3 x even 20% discounts for 3 persons who place biggest orders within the promo currently running.

II.
Loyalty discounts from 5% to 15%. You get them automatically:
5% after 3 orders placed
10% after 6 orders placed
15% after 10 orders placed.

This is valid for now, but soon, in autumn we are going to raise the limits:
5% after 5 orders placed
10% after 10 orders
15% after 15 orders

New limits will touch only new customers. If you already have this type of the discount, say 5% at least, it will not touch you. And you still will be able to get the 15% discount after 10 orders placed even if you do this after new limits come into force.

III.
5% off for bitcoin payments.

IV.
Big order discounts - 5% for orders over 500$ (before shipping) and 10% for orders over 1000$. Free shipping for orders over 1000$.

V.
You can use your personal link from the the Referrals section in your personal account to invite your friends or just new customers. You automatically get a reward to your balance - 5% from the total value of all of the orders ever placed by your referrals. No limits here. We have customers who get big orders monthly and does not pay for it at all.

Dope's picture

Yes brother , me !! Frank told me it will be ready by july .. So not much left ;)

Im gone grab 500, is my fave oral by far

Respect

Dope

In a promo × 2
Bigandblitz99's picture

Bummer I was told June, Never ran Anadrol before but they have kick ass products so I'm looking forward to giving them a try. Haha that will be a nice pack, just make sure to spare some for the rest of us!

Dope's picture

Yes i know waiting sucks .. But is ok since this are the best orals i done

Haha not wory , u will get some ;)

In a promo × 2
Glock23's picture

I placed an order on May 30th they did not have a physical street address for me. I emailed multiple times with no response. Now the order has shipped and the shipping shows my name, city/state/ but no address? WTF?

Dope's picture

My missing promo items came today , pic posted

Thank u frank

Respect

Dope

In a promo × 2
ZeusProdigy's picture

Today I received my promo items which were not included on my first package due to website glitch.

So far so good. First time ordering and both packages made it no problem; of course I ordered only orals.

Billy the Kid's picture

$400 of goods that I paid for (not a promo) missing from my delivery.

2 promo item ($118 value) missing as well.

This is BS!

I filmed the opening of the package!

Surely you (ie. Basicstero) knew you didn't send me all of my goods merely by the weight of the package!

basicstero.ws's picture

you might be making beforehand conclusions. we split bigger orders into smaller packages to reduce seizure risk. you probably just received not all of them. i mentioned this already several times. i will contact you.

Billy the Kid's picture

Please contact me. I have not as of yet heard from you. You already split my order. You provided 2 tracking numbers and I received both packages. It appears I am not making any forehand conclusions. You need to immediately make this right and send me the items I paid for.

Generator's picture

Holster the side arms billy, give the guy a chance before you come out with guns blazing.

fusebox's picture

Quick update. Pinned 50 mg of the test suspension Saturday and it was ok. Did 100 mg on Sunday and killed it. Flowed easily through a 25 ga. No clogging issues. The pip however is there. But that is expected. So far I'm very satisfied. Now if Frank could get his shipping issue squared away I think we'd have a solid source here.

RThoads's picture

I have a friend in Chicago who had success on 12 out of 13 orders.
Upon showing the source proof of seizure, the one that did not make it was replaced no questions asked.

ZeusProdigy's picture

Gigel's picture

anybody tried pharma mix5 (tren base, test base, stan base)? pinned it three times prew 0,5, 1 and 1. Felt nothing

Gigel's picture

All their products i tried are good. I don't know, it surprised me this time. Maybe i'm doing it wrong or something, but certainly i'm not going to do more than 1 ml

Generator's picture

I would +10 this if I could.

PrideLife's picture

Wow. I came on here to thank the source and defend him against a couple guys who have been flaming him and I get flamed.

Fact is ive been even made fun of for saying incould feel the stuff was strong after 5 days.

http://www.uk-muscle.co.uk/topic/183830-how-long-for-tren-ace-to-kick-in/

Read it and weep. Im far from the only one who can feel the effects of Tren Ace early. Most do. Do I know how strong it will be for sure? No. But based on how ive been coming up im quite excited and believe it was definitely not under dosed. Im taking a fairly high dose of Tren also (200mg every other day) maybe a little less because anabolic labs claims the product was a little under dosed but still was within range of compliance.

Before i even got to my third injection by the end of day 5 at night i was getting the might sweats and coughing. Anyone who knows Tren Ace should know this is can and does happen. I wouldnt listen to a lot of the detractors on here.. im acctually starting to think they have an agenda and should be looked into because when someone says something positive a shit storm descends on the person.

PrideLife's picture

http://www.uk-muscle.co.uk/topic/183830-how-long-for-tren-ace-to-kick-in/

Also im allowed to defend a source that does right by me and say that im defending them. I fully admit that. There is nothing wrong with saying hey, i got my shit on time and im happy and will continue to post positive things about everyone on here who does right by me.

PrideLife's picture

Okay. Well I got my shit on time and paid 300 for what I usually pay 800-900. So im gay then I guess.

Im going to be leaving this thread now and not arguing with anyone on here. I clearly posted what i thought:

1. Source sells high quality gear at a very low price
  2. Source has terrible customer service and it is responsible for all the issues with him.

Frank. This is coming from a future repeat customer okay? Talk to the customers man. It takes 5-15 minutes a day but it will be well worth it.

zeb0312's picture

I think everyone gets your point here. What you're are missing is that fact that some member's didn't receive or are having a hard time receiving there pack's for what ever reason may be an there a little pissed off and seems like you are saying saying you received yours and are rubbing other member's nose in it because you just keep on and on about it.

fusebox's picture

You are allowed to praise a source. Give them props on delivery packaging ect. What we don't stand for is members defending sources. They can defend themselves. If they don't have the time to stand up for them selves then fuck em. You're a customer you've had a good experience. Lots of people haven't had a good experience. We all are entitled to our opinion. Now get lost shithead

More by basicstero.ws