basicstero.ws's picture
basicstero.ws 323

Basicstero.ws

Estimated T/A: 
EU-based: 8-21 days; US Domestic 5-7 days; International: up to 30-40 days. Free reshipping in case of seizures.

Minimum Order: 
No minimum

Payment Methods: 
Cryptocurrency

Please note

Get Big or Die Trying!
Pharmacom has become a world-renowned pharmaceutical lab, providing the highest-grade anabolic steroids on the market. Everything we produce is tested in raw form prior to production and then again by independent analytical lab testing once the product has been produced. We do this to ensure our products are of high quality, warranting us longevity in the business and a loyal customer base.

Pharmacom, has now opened a store, giving the public direct access to all of its products right from the factory.
Purchasing direct now means a much lower cost than going through one of the many resellers of Pharmacom.
For more information please take a look at our website www.pharmacomlabs.com

Our website:
https://basicstero.ws

Inquiries: https://basicstero.ws/contact

**Introduction & Sneak Peak Into Our Facility, Production Process video
http://pharmacomlabs.com/innovations

We have currently following discounts in our store:
I.
Life-time discounts from 5 to 15% - we provide them for competing athletes, militaries, also sometimes in different contests. In this month, by the way, we will provide 3 x even 20% discounts for 3 persons who place biggest orders within the promo currently running.

II.
Loyalty discounts from 5% to 15%. You get them automatically:
5% after 3 orders placed
10% after 6 orders placed
15% after 10 orders placed.

This is valid for now, but soon, in autumn we are going to raise the limits:
5% after 5 orders placed
10% after 10 orders
15% after 15 orders

New limits will touch only new customers. If you already have this type of the discount, say 5% at least, it will not touch you. And you still will be able to get the 15% discount after 10 orders placed even if you do this after new limits come into force.

III.
5% off for bitcoin payments.

IV.
Big order discounts - 5% for orders over 500$ (before shipping) and 10% for orders over 1000$. Free shipping for orders over 1000$.

V.
You can use your personal link from the the Referrals section in your personal account to invite your friends or just new customers. You automatically get a reward to your balance - 5% from the total value of all of the orders ever placed by your referrals. No limits here. We have customers who get big orders monthly and does not pay for it at all.

basicstero.ws's picture

it is automatically canceled if you do not submit payment info as per ordering instructions. if you don`t how come do we know that you paid...

basicstero.ws's picture

IMPORTANT INFO

Dear customers please be aware that we had to move our site to another domain. The new address of our store is www.basicstero.info
If you enter www.basicstero.net you will be automatically redirected, be aware it is ok.
If you find any bugs or something is not working please report, we will fix it in shortest time.

Also don`t forget to check our discounts section on site.

Tysonjames's picture

Orders been being checked for 2 days???
Sent it the way it was supposed to. Just checking on things.. Thank you

basicstero.ws's picture

i will contact you. due to the weekend probably.

Dope's picture

Order came on friday frank , thank u my man

4 x test enan
500 x anavar
50 x T3

In a promo × 2
basicstero.ws's picture

welcome!

basicstero.ws's picture

sure i will contact you.

CatTShack's picture

Anyone tried/ordered the Stanos 10 orals from us.basicstero.net? Order process good/bad?

basicstero.ws's picture

you receive your order within 2-4 days if you do everything right. there can`t be any issues with the domestic warehouse.

basicstero.ws's picture

Only one sentence: pharmaprim 200 (primobolan 200 mg/ml) is in stock in our international warehouse www.basicstero.net!

drcharlesxavier's picture

Hey all. Newbie here, just placed my order. Hopefully you will get the payment soon.
Thanks mate.

Glock23's picture

So an update, they actually shipped my package without a physical street address just my name city and state. The post office received it and because it was not a address on it it got sent to the dead mail room in Atlanta Georgia. Where it will now sit forever.I have tried to email this company many times with no responses? I joined on here because I saw this guy Frank looks like he handle some issues. If so I would really like some help thanks

basicstero.ws's picture

we never change addresses. We always print out delivery info/addresses exactly in the form as you indicated it in our store. I don`t know what is your order nr, yet, but i am sure if you get into your account and check the delivery details, you will see that you specified not the full address.
UPD. well, i found your order. Exactly as i said.
image host
i may not show delivery details of course, but you put your first name in the first line and your second name in the second line, with a red arrow. However it clearly says - first line is for the full name and second line for address, This is your inadvertence, not ours.i sent you a FR.

Also, just checked our e-mail , there are no messages from you. Obviously you did not send it or sent to some wrong address, not to [email protected]

Glock23's picture

Also what is a FR you sent me? Sorry I'm new to all these boards.

basicstero.ws's picture

this is a friend request here on eroids. without it i am not able to message you.

Glock23's picture

I used the only way to get a hold of you on the site, where it says contact us. I emailed at least 4-5 times. I understand that I put it in the wrong address but why was I not able to get a reply before yo shipped it? It's kind of strang that a business would not know you needed a street address? You had all my contact info and I tried multiple times to get a hold of you before it was shipped. Any help would be appreciated.

basicstero.ws's picture

look, our shippers are in china, first of all, they have no idea how US addresses shall look like. And secondly they have hundreds of packages to ship daily, they dont have time and dont have to check, whether an address is right or not. This is completely your liability. Send me the correct address to [email protected] and we will reship it, however we don`t have to.

Glock23's picture

That is completely outstanding, and great customer service! You have gained a customer for life. Really stand up bro! I am emailing you tonight! Much thanks!!

Generator's picture

It's odd how you see respected members here dealing with some serious T/A issues but a ton of noobs who've gotten spot on service and are customers for life. I figured you'd be dealing with this one for a while, I'll say sorry in advance for when you finally give up and cut your losses.

cajunfire's picture

You done hurt his feelings BAD, might of had to seek psychiatric help.... lmao

Generator's picture

Oh I'm sure he's still here somewhere under a different name.

Bigandblitz99's picture

Anybody else waiting for their anadrols to finally be restocked?

More by basicstero.ws