basicstero.ws's picture
basicstero.ws 323

Basicstero.ws

Estimated T/A: 
EU-based: 8-21 days; US Domestic 5-7 days; International: up to 30-40 days. Free reshipping in case of seizures.

Minimum Order: 
No minimum

Payment Methods: 
Cryptocurrency

Please note

Get Big or Die Trying!
Pharmacom has become a world-renowned pharmaceutical lab, providing the highest-grade anabolic steroids on the market. Everything we produce is tested in raw form prior to production and then again by independent analytical lab testing once the product has been produced. We do this to ensure our products are of high quality, warranting us longevity in the business and a loyal customer base.

Pharmacom, has now opened a store, giving the public direct access to all of its products right from the factory.
Purchasing direct now means a much lower cost than going through one of the many resellers of Pharmacom.
For more information please take a look at our website www.pharmacomlabs.com

Our website:
https://basicstero.ws

Inquiries: https://basicstero.ws/contact

**Introduction & Sneak Peak Into Our Facility, Production Process video
http://pharmacomlabs.com/innovations

We have currently following discounts in our store:
I.
Life-time discounts from 5 to 15% - we provide them for competing athletes, militaries, also sometimes in different contests. In this month, by the way, we will provide 3 x even 20% discounts for 3 persons who place biggest orders within the promo currently running.

II.
Loyalty discounts from 5% to 15%. You get them automatically:
5% after 3 orders placed
10% after 6 orders placed
15% after 10 orders placed.

This is valid for now, but soon, in autumn we are going to raise the limits:
5% after 5 orders placed
10% after 10 orders
15% after 15 orders

New limits will touch only new customers. If you already have this type of the discount, say 5% at least, it will not touch you. And you still will be able to get the 15% discount after 10 orders placed even if you do this after new limits come into force.

III.
5% off for bitcoin payments.

IV.
Big order discounts - 5% for orders over 500$ (before shipping) and 10% for orders over 1000$. Free shipping for orders over 1000$.

V.
You can use your personal link from the the Referrals section in your personal account to invite your friends or just new customers. You automatically get a reward to your balance - 5% from the total value of all of the orders ever placed by your referrals. No limits here. We have customers who get big orders monthly and does not pay for it at all.

Glock23's picture

Update, got my package yesterday, thanks Frank for the reship when you didn't have to! Arimidex is missing but I did read when you reship the promos aren't included which I completely understand. Anyway much respect to you Frank for helping me out the way you did. Are you plannnng on adding more to your pct line? It's pretty limited.

basicstero.ws's picture

welcome!
yes we are going to produce a full PCT line. We have already tested some raws. Here are some results.
Exemestane - http://int.basicstero.info/public/pdf/Exemestane%202%20purity%20-%2011.2...
Letrozole - http://int.basicstero.info/public/pdf/letrozole%20raws%20purity%2011-201...
Toremifene citrate - http://int.basicstero.info/public/pdf/Toremifene%20citrate%20-%20purity%...
waiting for some other results like cabergoline, clomid, etc.
Clenbuterol is also in plans.
www.basicstero.info will be an one-stop store soon.

PrideLife's picture

GREAT idea. I need some Dostinex (caber). Nolva/Clomid and hcg. I can get it elsewhere but if you guys gave me a better price id be shopping all my needs right here.

Wishlist: Aromasim, Caber, HCG, finastride (anti hairloss product), Nolva and clomid. I would be thrilled but im prettying sure you guys wont make my damn finastride.. darn

Trenagade's picture

Toremefine would be great

basicstero.ws's picture

Masteron Enanthate 200 mg/ml is from now available in our international warehouse.
http://int.basicstero.info/products/show
Also t-shirt and costumes are available. We will add them into some orders. Details will be posted a bit later.

MarkDK's picture

Dear Basicstero, yesterday i ordered on your EU website and i did the payment with bitcoin. Today i received the tracking number. Thank you very much for the fast shipping Smile

I was wondering where i can enter the tracking number? Which website? I live in Belgium.

I cant wait for the gear to arrive. I heard a lot of good things about it.

Thanks 4 your reply.

Edit: I just found out that i can check the tracking number at packagetrackr.com Smile

basicstero.ws's picture

hi. thanks for the feedback.
yes if paid with bitcoins we always check orders fast and shipping is also faster. tracking sites are available in the e-mail which you receive together with tracking number. you can use www.17track.net for example.

MarkDK's picture

Thank you very much Smile

Noah2256's picture

Hey, just made an order and paid on international to the US. Will update and review after I receive my package.

jaymadone's picture

OK, Just ordered/paid on eu.basicstero.net to UK delivery.

I'll update when it lands and review after :-)

Mxshift72's picture

Basicstero- I can't find an email on your site... I placed an order but a couple days later after I left the MTCN number my account no longer worked.. So I set up a new account and my order isn't showing up in the dashboard.. Can you take a look at it please

basicstero.ws's picture

to sign you shall use your login, not e-mail. You enter login and password at the very first time when you sign up. Of course you can use your email as your login as well. Also yes of course your order will not show among your orders if you sign in under a new account. i will contact you.

Dope's picture

Frank ... Plssss make a blend of 150 mg tren ace/50 mg test prop ... I have already a name for it too hahaha

150 mg tren ace/50mg test prop per ml ... PHARMASHRED !!

;)

In a promo × 2
Dope's picture

Review and vote is up frank , thank you for everything brother

In a promo × 2
basicstero.ws's picture

here i repeat my my reply to your hysteria.

You made a lot of noise here because of nothing, you are leaving a beforehand opinion without even knowing how our system works.

Well, let me make the things straight. Here are the facts. Correct me where I am wrong.

You probably did not even manage to read the ordering conditions before you placed an order, this is your problem, you are not a child in a cake-shop.We have absolutely clear ordering conditions saying that we reship an order once again in case of a seizure. We did this. It was seized again. Chicago and LA customs are shit and a lot of packages are seized there from any international source, which absolutely does not say anything about our competence as a source.
We reshipped your orders as per our ordering conditions. Those were also seized. Do i remember it right? Shit happens, your location is not the optimum one. But we completely discharged all of our obligations as per the ordering conditions you agreed with. From this point we owed you absolutely nothing more. You agreed with these conditions. However you were attacking me with emails and pms with request to resend all the gear from the domestic warehouse, which would cost us about 5000$. This is also against the terms you agreed with. I did not have to reply you anything at all. However being not a robot or lawyer I understand you as a person and that you spent a lot of your hard earned money. With this in mind I agreed to forget about ordering conditions and reshipped your orders from international warehouse to the new address, which you finally found. I had not have to do it at all and would have been right as per all terms. However i reshipped. This already tells something about me and the competence of our source.
We in advance announced before each of our promos that orders being seized are reshipped for the second time for free, but without bonus items. If someone had disagreed he could have not placed his order. Despite this clause I still reshipped your order WITH bonus items, which you received. Except except tran a ampoules for the first order probably, which are most probably on the way, because i provided you 2 other new tracking numbers. You posted all this shit above even without knowing how we work. If we reship discreet orders we split them and ship pills, amps, vials in different packages. So most probably you will receive it soon, cause those tracking numbers are already in the USA and passed custom. However you are making a pussy crying for an item which you even did not pay for and we even had not to reship it to you? Seriously? How old are you child? Guys, in pm he said he can't believe he is still begging for his stuff... really?
You shall be boundlessly THANKFUL for all my patience and the fact that i overstepped all of our rules twice at least and 1. reshipped your order again 2. reshipped bonus items, all of which you received or most probably will receive soon. A part is still on the way.
Finally i would not comment this, but being a reasonable customer I would think in advance and wait when i get my first order to check how it works, however it looks like you have another strategy - grab as more free gear as possible within the promo, never mind what happens after ...

Guys, i am always polite with customers and all people at all. My personal life principle is - One should treat others as one would like others to treat oneself.
But if someone offending us publicly and says something like this... i need help and i have a team of incompetent losers, blah, blah, blah... ?! after all rules and terms broken and having treated him respectfully, all orders reshipped with bonuses...we did everything we only could for him to get satisfied. After this his attitude turns out simple: we are losers and need help.. This is too much!
Get grab some milk infant pussy, you have nap time soon.

www.basicstero.info being official Pharmacom Labs store and manufacturer (we are Pharmacom labs) almost never has any issues with customers and we always find a common language, unless the latter don`t deserve it...
All of this is actually written for eroids members, I think people from the side will read this and understand what i mean and whether basicstero is competent or not...
Seizures happen with international orders, this is a fact, however over 95% still receive their orders successfully. Those who needs a fast and risk-less delivery chooses our domestic shipping. However soon we will have a 100% success rate also with international orders, I am sure.
Another thing is how customers react to a seizure... there are no problems with most of them... But you can see how much noise people can do out of situations which could be settled mutually without hysteria.

basicstero.ws's picture

Guys,
last weekend we - Pharmacom Labs - had a memorable event. Not all unfortunately, but the biggest part of athletes from our team managed to gather from different cities in Saint-Petersburg, not without Pharmacom Labs help of course Smile The first day was devoted to the communication with our fans, just guys who like bodybuilding, etc. We had a seminar with lot of people participating. Of course with the practical workout part.
Many athletes had our new clothing as you can see on the photos below.
This was our first experience, we managed to gather dozens of people at one place for a couple of days. This never happened before. Never in history so many athletes, pros, professionals and winners from our team gathered in one place and shared their experience with other visitors. The entrance was absolutely free for all who wished. Press was also invited, so it was a really big event of this art. There were some minor issues, but for the first time it was ok. It is a pity not all athletes were able to come. Hopefully we will be able to arrange similar meets at least 1-2 times a year.
So, here is the common photo of the biggest part of our team, you have never seen all of them together in one photo.image host

And some other photos
image host image host image host image host image host image host image host image host image host image host image host image host image host image host image host image host image host image host image host image host image host image host image host image host image host image host image host image host image host image host image host image host image host image host image host

But the most interesting part for you is our clothing i guess
image host image host image host image host image host image host image host image host image host image host image host image host image host image host image host image host image host image host image host

It is available now, we are going to arrange some contests on different boards and also put suits and tshirts into some bigger orders upon request. Minimum size we have is american L.

Dope's picture

This is one of reason i suport pharmacom and will always do as long as same quality of gear is maintaned !

Best gear i ever done , and frank is the best source i ever had !

Thank u for what u do frank , providing pharma grade quality with the best promos to make it affordable to all

Team pharmacom

In a promo × 2
roughneck127's picture

Oh Daler Ismatov is also part of the team....
This guy made some awesome changes since the last year. In size but also in quality.

Trenagade's picture

I think you need like 6 or 7 karma to vote

Trenagade's picture

Give good advice in the forum sections, post up some gear pics, lab tests, self shots. Basically anywhere you can be of help to other members or contribute positively to the community. If someone likes your posts they can throw you some karma. Now go be productive! ;-P

Dope's picture

Frank my man .. Im dieing for some anadrol

Im holding my next order for it

Respect

Dope

In a promo × 2
basicstero.ws's picture

Dope, we expect it as well as masteron enanthate in the middle of July.

RThoads's picture

Will the new batch of Anadrol be from same raws (or source of raws) as previous batches?
I remember old raws tested very good.

Dope's picture

Thats some great news !! Thank u my man Smile

In a promo × 2
Trenagade's picture

Any blood work from the pharmatropin?

More by basicstero.ws