basicstero.ws's picture
basicstero.ws 323

Basicstero.ws

Estimated T/A: 
EU-based: 8-21 days; US Domestic 5-7 days; International: up to 30-40 days. Free reshipping in case of seizures.

Minimum Order: 
No minimum

Payment Methods: 
Cryptocurrency

Please note

Get Big or Die Trying!
Pharmacom has become a world-renowned pharmaceutical lab, providing the highest-grade anabolic steroids on the market. Everything we produce is tested in raw form prior to production and then again by independent analytical lab testing once the product has been produced. We do this to ensure our products are of high quality, warranting us longevity in the business and a loyal customer base.

Pharmacom, has now opened a store, giving the public direct access to all of its products right from the factory.
Purchasing direct now means a much lower cost than going through one of the many resellers of Pharmacom.
For more information please take a look at our website www.pharmacomlabs.com

Our website:
https://basicstero.ws

Inquiries: https://basicstero.ws/contact

**Introduction & Sneak Peak Into Our Facility, Production Process video
http://pharmacomlabs.com/innovations

We have currently following discounts in our store:
I.
Life-time discounts from 5 to 15% - we provide them for competing athletes, militaries, also sometimes in different contests. In this month, by the way, we will provide 3 x even 20% discounts for 3 persons who place biggest orders within the promo currently running.

II.
Loyalty discounts from 5% to 15%. You get them automatically:
5% after 3 orders placed
10% after 6 orders placed
15% after 10 orders placed.

This is valid for now, but soon, in autumn we are going to raise the limits:
5% after 5 orders placed
10% after 10 orders
15% after 15 orders

New limits will touch only new customers. If you already have this type of the discount, say 5% at least, it will not touch you. And you still will be able to get the 15% discount after 10 orders placed even if you do this after new limits come into force.

III.
5% off for bitcoin payments.

IV.
Big order discounts - 5% for orders over 500$ (before shipping) and 10% for orders over 1000$. Free shipping for orders over 1000$.

V.
You can use your personal link from the the Referrals section in your personal account to invite your friends or just new customers. You automatically get a reward to your balance - 5% from the total value of all of the orders ever placed by your referrals. No limits here. We have customers who get big orders monthly and does not pay for it at all.

RThoads's picture

I assume both inject and pills come from same raws.
Sorry if I am confused or misunderstand.

http://int.basicstero.info/public/pdf/Oxymetholone%20purity%2008.05.2015...

Here is the report for the Anadrol raws I was referring to -- it appears to be very good materials, more pure than standard (maybe?). If it is same quality raws then I am confident it will be an excellent product. thanks

Gigel's picture

Soon or next month.

Bigandblitz99's picture

We've been waiting a while. when the question is asked the answers seems to be "soon" or "next month" so don't hold your breath.

Tbg5228's picture

thanks for the quick response and clearing up the confusion. for whatever reason the contact tab doesn't show up on my iphone or my ipad. I checked the order status on my pc at work and the tracking number is updated as of this morning for the second half of the order. this is my third order and I will definitely be doing more business with you. I would like to see some sort of notification that the order is going to be split though...unless this is just the standard with all the discreet shipping orders, or is there a set dollar or item amount that determines this? I wouldn't care but the guy I ordered the missing items for is blowing me up lol. thanks again.

basicstero.ws's picture

could anyone who has Iphone please check it as well? thank you in advance!
regarding split orders, we can not discuss it in wide public for safety reasons and to reduce seizure risks. I can explain you everything privately.

TimberDog's picture

Nope. It shows it at the top of the screen on the desktop version but not on the mobile version. I couldn't find it anywhere on the mobile version. Just checked on my iPhone.

basicstero.ws's picture

ok, thank you. we will fix it soonest.

Tbg5228's picture

I placed an order earlier this month and received it yesterday. My order was short a few items that I paid for as well as promo items. I attempted emailing the info@basicstero email and it fails to send. I have found no contact method on the site for emails regarding this issue...can someone please contact me so we can figure this out and I can get my gear. Thanks....pm me for email info please

basicstero.ws's picture

[email protected] is only for auto messages that come from us.
the contacts button is here
image host

as for a part of your order missing, this is also explained in our FAQ.

image host

Nevermind, i will contact you now.

basicstero.ws's picture

F...ck... what happened to my Karma... what have I done wrong?!

basicstero.ws's picture

ok, for those who ask why i have -8 karma this is due to my advice here https://www.eroids.com/cycle_logs/pharmacom-cycle#comment-2360862
this has nothing to do with our source, i guess there is some misunderstanding. will try to solve this.

sidewinder's picture

can someone help me out with the whole bitcoin thing? i am new to buying online and want to be self sufficient in terms of acquiring my own products, but i havent got the first clue how to setup bitcoin or moneygram etc, im from aus too if any aussies can help me out, cheers Smile

basicstero.ws's picture

we have a tutorial in our site
http://int.basicstero.info/index/bitcoin
also you can use youtube - here for example https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5fVcP4J3Q9g

basicstero.ws's picture

CAUTION, SCAMMERS!

Guys, it got to our knowledge that somebody advertising our products with fake contact data. There was a mass emailing with the following contents:

Dear Sir

Subject: Pharmacom Labs distributor

For any supplementary information please contact one of our authorized local supplier for the UK and US markets: [email protected]

New bulk price for Halotestos
(fluoxymesterone) Pack: 100 tabs (10mg/tab) $11 per box.

Each box of Pharmacoms Labs products comes with security code that can be verified onPharmacom Labs - Code Site

With best regards
Export Executive John Williams
Sales inquiry: [email protected]
http://www.pharmacomlabs.com

All quotes from Pharmacoms Labs are valid for 30 days following the date of email transmission. This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. If you have received this email in error please notify the system manager. This message contains confidential information and is intended only for the individ ual named. If you are not the named addressee you should not disseminate, distribute or copy this e-mail. Please notify the sender immediately by e-mail if you have received this e-mail by mistake and delete e-mail from your system. If you are not the intended recipient you are notified that disclosing, copying, distributing or taking any action in reliance on the contents of this information is strictly prohibited.

Be cautious, we have never sent this email to anyone. We also don`t use e-mail [email protected] and have no idea who is it. This person is not affiliated with Pharmacom or any of our resellers.

Noah2256's picture

Ordered Dianabol 10. I sent money via bitcoins since my first attempt at money gram didn't work. I will update on how it goes.

Dope's picture

Order in !

10 x tren a
4 x mast prop
50 x t3

Smile

In a promo × 2
MarkDK's picture

Ordered tuesday night and received my package today. Very fast delivery! Can't wait to start my cycle in august (test/tren).

Also thank you guys for the free Anastrozole, i appreciate it Smile

Just one question: i checked the verification code of the vials and they're good to go but i can't find the verification code on the boxes of Pharma Test E250 Amps. On the box is written 'verification code' but there isn't any.

Dope's picture

Amps and tabs dont have verification codes yet

In a promo × 2
MarkDK's picture

I thought so, thanks for the confirmation/clarification.

Dope's picture

No problem brother . TBH i never even check vials codes .. Basicstero is the manufacturer , u in safe hands ;)

In a promo × 2
Far Beyond Driven's picture

Is website down. Can't get it...

basicstero.ws's picture

we had to change the domain. our new address is www.basicstero.info
All the links are available in the header.

DonutMan's picture

Going to have to put another order in here soon for some of that trennnnnn..... so i can give my girl that tren dick :)))

Owes a Review × 1 In a promo × 1
Rryy4545's picture

Hello I received my order but every thing isn't there , I contacted the e-mail that gived me my order number, but I don't think there receiving my mail. Please reply I don't want to put the order number here, I also took pics of the package.

basicstero.ws's picture

hi. all emails were replied. if you chose stealth shipping we split your order. also the same if it was a big one. i will contact you.

Ronburgundy's picture

I've never ordered from Pharmocon.org, but I can tell you, Basicstero domestic is like 4 maybe 5 days to your doorstep. You can't beat it.

Ronburgundy's picture

I reviewed them about a month ago. I think you can click on my name and find my reviews. I've ordered 3 or 4 times now but not within the past month. Good luck finding a better source, this source is pretty damn good...for domestic anyhow. I have never ordered international with them, but I see there were a lot of problems. But anytime you order international, there is that chance for seizures so it could happen with any overseas source. You can PM me if you have any questions.

More by basicstero.ws