basicstero.ws's picture
basicstero.ws 323

Basicstero.ws

Estimated T/A: 
EU-based: 8-21 days; US Domestic 5-7 days; International: up to 30-40 days. Free reshipping in case of seizures.

Minimum Order: 
No minimum

Payment Methods: 
Cryptocurrency

Please note

Get Big or Die Trying!
Pharmacom has become a world-renowned pharmaceutical lab, providing the highest-grade anabolic steroids on the market. Everything we produce is tested in raw form prior to production and then again by independent analytical lab testing once the product has been produced. We do this to ensure our products are of high quality, warranting us longevity in the business and a loyal customer base.

Pharmacom, has now opened a store, giving the public direct access to all of its products right from the factory.
Purchasing direct now means a much lower cost than going through one of the many resellers of Pharmacom.
For more information please take a look at our website www.pharmacomlabs.com

Our website:
https://basicstero.ws

Inquiries: https://basicstero.ws/contact

**Introduction & Sneak Peak Into Our Facility, Production Process video
http://pharmacomlabs.com/innovations

We have currently following discounts in our store:
I.
Life-time discounts from 5 to 15% - we provide them for competing athletes, militaries, also sometimes in different contests. In this month, by the way, we will provide 3 x even 20% discounts for 3 persons who place biggest orders within the promo currently running.

II.
Loyalty discounts from 5% to 15%. You get them automatically:
5% after 3 orders placed
10% after 6 orders placed
15% after 10 orders placed.

This is valid for now, but soon, in autumn we are going to raise the limits:
5% after 5 orders placed
10% after 10 orders
15% after 15 orders

New limits will touch only new customers. If you already have this type of the discount, say 5% at least, it will not touch you. And you still will be able to get the 15% discount after 10 orders placed even if you do this after new limits come into force.

III.
5% off for bitcoin payments.

IV.
Big order discounts - 5% for orders over 500$ (before shipping) and 10% for orders over 1000$. Free shipping for orders over 1000$.

V.
You can use your personal link from the the Referrals section in your personal account to invite your friends or just new customers. You automatically get a reward to your balance - 5% from the total value of all of the orders ever placed by your referrals. No limits here. We have customers who get big orders monthly and does not pay for it at all.

Dope's picture

Best gear i ever done brother .. I know what you mean .. Wait till i put my new pic Smile

In a promo × 2
fusebox's picture

Yep. I'm gonna load up on the next sale.

basicstero.ws's picture

2-4 days as a rule after payment is confirmed. you submitted payment info not quite correct, which caused a delay with checking. payment details are not allowed to discuss here as far as i know, i can pm you for more details.

Millcitymuscle's picture

When I placed a domestic order it came in three days and I never got a tracking number. You'll get your gear man, this is a great source, I don't even ask questions anymore when I order through them, I just make my order and wait for it to come, they've definitely gained my trust, I've ordered both domestic and international

basicstero.ws's picture

we usually provide tracking numbers. there was a bug in our system that mass emailing did not work about 2 weeks and we did not notice this until one of customers showed this issue. now it is fixed and tracking number shall come with generated email once we upload it to your order details.

Gigel's picture

I gotta say this is the worst tren, test and mix5 i ever used. I guess from the good feedback and reviews i was unlucky with a bad batch.

Gigel's picture

Nah, i got the usual sides, nothing special.

Dope's picture

Im on the test e and tren e and is legit and high quality .mix 5 i dont know , havent used

In a promo × 2
Gigel's picture

I know! I said maybe i was unlucky, maybe a bad batch, maybe the aligning of stars.. lol. I'm not here to make accusations.

basicstero.ws's picture

if you are throwing public accusations about products being bad/bunk/underdosed you need more as just words. let`s send it to simec and test, this is our standard practice. we bear full responsibility for our products. if chromotography shows it is bunk or underdosed we replace it. however this happened never yet.

Gigel's picture

I'm not making any accusations Frank, i just shared my bad experience with it. I believe Pharmacom makes good gear based on many legit reviews.

TimberDog's picture

According to your pics, you only ordered 1 bottle each of Test E and Mix 5. The Mix 5 can't have lasted you even 10 days given what's it consists of, principally a PWO mix. And you think 1 bottle of Test E is sufficient to be able to gauge how effective it is? I'd say you hardly had enough to give this cycle a true shot. Did you get bloods?

Gigel's picture

10 days? Do you mean aprox. 10 workouts right since it's a prew mix? Yeah, i used it 4 times and i didn't feel anything, it's enough in my book. And no, i used test e with tren e.

fusebox's picture

Blood results are in. 4268 total test 1200+ on free test. .6 ml of pharmacom sust 350 eod and 25 mg of provi from another source. I'll post pics up later. Finally some good gear. Thanks Frank I'll be posting a well deserved review later.

romeodelta4366's picture

Placed an order over a week ago, received "shipped" email 7 days ago, and still nothing for a domestic shipment. Not sure what the deal is with these guys but they definitely don't respond to any of their contact methods.

basicstero.ws's picture

hi, strange, i replied to all emails. our e-mail for domestic store is [email protected], i will contact you.

Ronburgundy's picture

Placed order tuesday night and submitted payment info
Received email wed morning showing package shipped
What's in my mailbox on Friday afternoon other than a bunch of bills...my package!
That's excellent service Mr. Basicstero...thanks
Will review after running, but know I am in good hands with pharmacom so no worries

fusebox's picture

Post up a pic. I'll be posting some damn good bloods soon

Ronburgundy's picture

Picture posted. I wasn't going to post because it is only 2 bottles. I've seen pics with like 20 bottles...puts me to shame.

fusebox's picture

Doesn't matter. Shows the source is delivering what is ordered. Enjoy

McSoul's picture

Hello guys,

Sorry for posting questions regarding payment here. Seems that Frank is not checking his emails or pm's here.

When you go to the add money section to pay with bitcoin, first to enter is USD amount to transfer, but the thing is that my wallet is EUR and invoice is also to pe paid in EUR. Is it relevant to put amount in USD, or only bitcoin amount is important to submit?

Thanks guys and sorry one more time.

Lightweight, baby!

basicstero.ws's picture

i do check. we will fix it. it is amount in Euro, just forgot to fix USD to EUR.

McSoul's picture

Hi Frank,

Thanks! Finally made it yesterday to submit payment with bitcoin, at the beginning it was pain in the ass, but after all-it is really smooth method of transaction.

How long does it take for "PAYMENT IS BEING CHECKED" to proceed with shipping?

More by basicstero.ws