basicstero.ws's picture
basicstero.ws 323

Basicstero.ws

Estimated T/A: 
EU-based: 8-21 days; US Domestic 5-7 days; International: up to 30-40 days. Free reshipping in case of seizures.

Minimum Order: 
No minimum

Payment Methods: 
Cryptocurrency

Please note

Get Big or Die Trying!
Pharmacom has become a world-renowned pharmaceutical lab, providing the highest-grade anabolic steroids on the market. Everything we produce is tested in raw form prior to production and then again by independent analytical lab testing once the product has been produced. We do this to ensure our products are of high quality, warranting us longevity in the business and a loyal customer base.

Pharmacom, has now opened a store, giving the public direct access to all of its products right from the factory.
Purchasing direct now means a much lower cost than going through one of the many resellers of Pharmacom.
For more information please take a look at our website www.pharmacomlabs.com

Our website:
https://basicstero.ws

Inquiries: https://basicstero.ws/contact

**Introduction & Sneak Peak Into Our Facility, Production Process video
http://pharmacomlabs.com/innovations

We have currently following discounts in our store:
I.
Life-time discounts from 5 to 15% - we provide them for competing athletes, militaries, also sometimes in different contests. In this month, by the way, we will provide 3 x even 20% discounts for 3 persons who place biggest orders within the promo currently running.

II.
Loyalty discounts from 5% to 15%. You get them automatically:
5% after 3 orders placed
10% after 6 orders placed
15% after 10 orders placed.

This is valid for now, but soon, in autumn we are going to raise the limits:
5% after 5 orders placed
10% after 10 orders
15% after 15 orders

New limits will touch only new customers. If you already have this type of the discount, say 5% at least, it will not touch you. And you still will be able to get the 15% discount after 10 orders placed even if you do this after new limits come into force.

III.
5% off for bitcoin payments.

IV.
Big order discounts - 5% for orders over 500$ (before shipping) and 10% for orders over 1000$. Free shipping for orders over 1000$.

V.
You can use your personal link from the the Referrals section in your personal account to invite your friends or just new customers. You automatically get a reward to your balance - 5% from the total value of all of the orders ever placed by your referrals. No limits here. We have customers who get big orders monthly and does not pay for it at all.

basicstero.ws's picture

sorry for inconvenience. we as a rule provide info in time, there was an organizational delay in communication with our shippers, which did not effect the delivery time, only tracking info.

khashi's picture

Hi guys. I'm new to this forum and just gear in general. I've been doing a lot of research amongst different forums and decided to try basicstero and their products I have read about. The shipping domestic was fast and the international wasn't bad either. I'm currently halfway through my second week of just test e at 500mg a week and am hoping this gear will be as good as reviews I have read. Should be doing a blood test sometime soon and then will do another near the end of the cycle just too see how good the gear really is. As of now I haven't felt much yet but I imagine I will be in another week or so.

zeb0312's picture

I start feeling the full effects in around 4 weeks.

khashi's picture

Thanks. I can't wait until then lol. I'm also curious to see how much of a difference it will be if I get a blood test soon before it really starts kicking in then one near the end of the cycle

khashi's picture

Ok. I might give that a shot. Why do you say week 5 and 8/10?

khashi's picture

Ok sounds like I'm going to be going that route then. Hopefully I'm not disappointed with the results for this pharmacom gear

fusebox's picture

Yep oil and water both are good. The oil takes a little longer to kick in but hardly any pip and the best part is no guiacal. The water has some bite but it flows through a 25 ga pin

fusebox's picture

Yeah hour and a half to two hours. Last an hour to an hour and a half I guess.

fusebox's picture

And be careful around pretty women because it'll take all of your attention off working out and put it all on sniffing panties in a hurry. Just a warning

fusebox's picture

Yeah I guess I'm always on panty alert.

zeb0312's picture

Someone say panties................

vitlion's picture

Thanks for your reply

Gymjunkie01's picture

do not talk about payments in open forum take it to a pm

Owes a Review × 1
basicstero.ws's picture

man, you claimed earlier you would like to get a faster shipping. I said i take care of it, i confirmed it in advance before we received your payment. We were not able to receive it due to circumstances of insuperable force. If you have not heard about it, let it be known, that the most destructive typhoon for the last 30 years bosses the show there, where you send payment to. People are dying, nothing works.banks, airports, everything is closed. So, sorry that we were not able to pick up your payment...
we did you a favor actually. also, no it is not ok, WU put a hold on it and it is not available for release. i am even not going to request it after this. good luck in finding another source.

basicstero.ws's picture

are you kidding? you get your order. i have nothing to say more.

fusebox's picture

https://www.eroids.com/pics/pharmacom-sust-and-balkan-provi-labs

I know the pic is shit. 4258 total test on .6 ml of pharmacom sust eod. Top notch quality right there Frank. I'll make an attempt at a new pic when I get home

Dope's picture

Best gear i ever done brother .. I know what you mean .. Wait till i put my new pic Smile

In a promo × 2
fusebox's picture

Yep. I'm gonna load up on the next sale.

More by basicstero.ws