basicstero.ws's picture
basicstero.ws 323

Basicstero.ws

Estimated T/A: 
EU-based: 8-21 days; US Domestic 5-7 days; International: up to 30-40 days. Free reshipping in case of seizures.

Minimum Order: 
No minimum

Payment Methods: 
Cryptocurrency

Please note

Get Big or Die Trying!
Pharmacom has become a world-renowned pharmaceutical lab, providing the highest-grade anabolic steroids on the market. Everything we produce is tested in raw form prior to production and then again by independent analytical lab testing once the product has been produced. We do this to ensure our products are of high quality, warranting us longevity in the business and a loyal customer base.

Pharmacom, has now opened a store, giving the public direct access to all of its products right from the factory.
Purchasing direct now means a much lower cost than going through one of the many resellers of Pharmacom.
For more information please take a look at our website www.pharmacomlabs.com

Our website:
https://basicstero.ws

Inquiries: https://basicstero.ws/contact

**Introduction & Sneak Peak Into Our Facility, Production Process video
http://pharmacomlabs.com/innovations

We have currently following discounts in our store:
I.
Life-time discounts from 5 to 15% - we provide them for competing athletes, militaries, also sometimes in different contests. In this month, by the way, we will provide 3 x even 20% discounts for 3 persons who place biggest orders within the promo currently running.

II.
Loyalty discounts from 5% to 15%. You get them automatically:
5% after 3 orders placed
10% after 6 orders placed
15% after 10 orders placed.

This is valid for now, but soon, in autumn we are going to raise the limits:
5% after 5 orders placed
10% after 10 orders
15% after 15 orders

New limits will touch only new customers. If you already have this type of the discount, say 5% at least, it will not touch you. And you still will be able to get the 15% discount after 10 orders placed even if you do this after new limits come into force.

III.
5% off for bitcoin payments.

IV.
Big order discounts - 5% for orders over 500$ (before shipping) and 10% for orders over 1000$. Free shipping for orders over 1000$.

V.
You can use your personal link from the the Referrals section in your personal account to invite your friends or just new customers. You automatically get a reward to your balance - 5% from the total value of all of the orders ever placed by your referrals. No limits here. We have customers who get big orders monthly and does not pay for it at all.

twistedsister's picture

Sent you a pm about stealth shipping , waiting on an awnser so I can decide what to pick.... bout to place a bigger second order

dlions2007's picture

I sent you a message, thank again for the prompt response!

dlions2007's picture

Hello, first time blogger. I ordered with you guys and had a confirmed email on the 11th of this month. I haven't got any response regarding my order when I emailed you. I saw you had a spam problem, I just want to make sure my order is OK. Thank You

basicstero.ws's picture

Oxymetos (oxymetholone 25 mg/pill) is now in stock in international warehouse
http://int.basicstero.info/oral-steroids

Dope's picture

Frank get my pm when you can man

Thanks

:-)

In a promo × 2
basicstero.ws's picture

replied

Dope's picture

Much love Smile

Team pharmacom !

In a promo × 2
sslim66's picture

will post pix soon

sslim66's picture

ty basic got my domestic order yesterday mix 5 bases and test oil base. shot 1ml of mix 5 def got me going in the gym after working a 13 hour work night and was able to push thru a leg work out before going to sleep. think I could handle 1.5 or 2mls next time. kinda a test base junkie love the stuff. still haven't used the test base from pharmacon but will hit it up on Monday or Tuesday and let everyone know whats up. shipping was fast should have arrived in 3 days but took 7 because of a postal error. very happy with the process. ty again

fusebox's picture

Frank contacted me regarding the mess up on the replacement vial and has agreed to ship me another replacement from the domestic warehouse. Thanks Frank

Catalyst's picture

Don't discuss payment information in the open forum,

basicstero.ws's picture

their support shall be able to help. nobody here can not why it happened.

Gigel's picture

Yes. I must be fair. The best anavar i ever used!

Millcitymuscle's picture

Anyone here tried pharmacom HGH lately? Been thinking of trying gh but not sure yet, I know everything I've done from pharmacom has been great but I've never done GH before and I hear real quality GH is hard to come by.

fusebox's picture

https://www.eroids.com/pics/leaky-stopper

Received a replacement today that sat in a very windy region for almost a week. And it's prop. Not the sust that I've already binned. Son of a #$%$@

Dope's picture

Frank i need anadrol !!!!!!

Also what about pharmacom making superdrol ?

In a promo × 2
Bigandblitz99's picture

And the wait continues....

Dope's picture

Better wait to get a quality product ;)

Every oral i have tried form PC is the best i have ever done

That why i cant wait fir drol .. Is my favorite oral

In a promo × 2
nemessiss's picture

I've tried their Eq (I'm still on it) and I'm loving it. Wifey has tried their Var and she's quite satisfied with the results.

Dope's picture

Yep i have tryed all 3

All excellent , eq and var are the best you can find ! Tren clean and powerfull , massive strength and gains and bot much sides

In a promo × 2
DonutMan's picture

Got my buddy 200 tabs of the var and he just said today hes loving it!

Owes a Review × 1 In a promo × 1
Satote19's picture

Anyone tried pharma mix 2? Are there any anabolic lab results out?

Thank you

Owes a Review × 1 In a promo × 1
More by basicstero.ws