basicstero.ws's picture
basicstero.ws 323

Basicstero.ws

Estimated T/A: 
EU-based: 8-21 days; US Domestic 5-7 days; International: up to 30-40 days. Free reshipping in case of seizures.

Minimum Order: 
No minimum

Payment Methods: 
Cryptocurrency

Please note

Get Big or Die Trying!
Pharmacom has become a world-renowned pharmaceutical lab, providing the highest-grade anabolic steroids on the market. Everything we produce is tested in raw form prior to production and then again by independent analytical lab testing once the product has been produced. We do this to ensure our products are of high quality, warranting us longevity in the business and a loyal customer base.

Pharmacom, has now opened a store, giving the public direct access to all of its products right from the factory.
Purchasing direct now means a much lower cost than going through one of the many resellers of Pharmacom.
For more information please take a look at our website www.pharmacomlabs.com

Our website:
https://basicstero.ws

Inquiries: https://basicstero.ws/contact

**Introduction & Sneak Peak Into Our Facility, Production Process video
http://pharmacomlabs.com/innovations

We have currently following discounts in our store:
I.
Life-time discounts from 5 to 15% - we provide them for competing athletes, militaries, also sometimes in different contests. In this month, by the way, we will provide 3 x even 20% discounts for 3 persons who place biggest orders within the promo currently running.

II.
Loyalty discounts from 5% to 15%. You get them automatically:
5% after 3 orders placed
10% after 6 orders placed
15% after 10 orders placed.

This is valid for now, but soon, in autumn we are going to raise the limits:
5% after 5 orders placed
10% after 10 orders
15% after 15 orders

New limits will touch only new customers. If you already have this type of the discount, say 5% at least, it will not touch you. And you still will be able to get the 15% discount after 10 orders placed even if you do this after new limits come into force.

III.
5% off for bitcoin payments.

IV.
Big order discounts - 5% for orders over 500$ (before shipping) and 10% for orders over 1000$. Free shipping for orders over 1000$.

V.
You can use your personal link from the the Referrals section in your personal account to invite your friends or just new customers. You automatically get a reward to your balance - 5% from the total value of all of the orders ever placed by your referrals. No limits here. We have customers who get big orders monthly and does not pay for it at all.

dlions2007's picture

I want people to read this!!! I am not known for giving feedback or going online but I had to make an exception for this company. I placed an order I believe sometime around the beginning of August. After about 10 or 11 days I didn't receive a tracking number and there was no order showing for my login, just a balance. I was very concerned and emailed them twice, yet no response as I didn't know there was a holiday or time off. I got on eroids and posted my dilemma. I don't know the gentleman by name who helped me but he responded quickly and after I gave him my order number he resolved the situation in unbelievably timely manor. My order arrived today, all 3 packages waiting at the door as arrived from work. The packaging was wrapped so good, I actually got pissed cutting it open because the thick layers of protection were dulling out my scissors. lol All the products were there and I couldn't be more pleased. This is my first order with basicstero and the customer service and help this man or woman gave me assured me I will be a customer for life. Mistakes happen, it might have been my fault or whatever the case may be, we are all human and some are quick to start pointing fingers and jumping to conclusions. I run my own business and have made plenty, but its how you fix the situation that matters. Again, new customer for life and very confident in ordering with them! Holy Sh!t, I promise I will never write that much on here again...lol

6 kits HGH
10 bottles of Sustanon
1 bottle of EQ
1 Bottle of Masteron
1 Pack of Aramidex ..... Please keep in mind had leftover EQ and Mas. Thanks...

basicstero.ws's picture

Guys, we are launching our PCT line soon, hopefully in the beginning of October everything will be ready.
We are adding trenbolone base (ester-free) into our product range.
And the following items for post-cycle therapy:
I. Farestos
Toremifene Cictrate
20mg

II. Clomos
Clomiphene Citrate
50mg

III. Meltos - not really PCT-drug, but after numerous inquires we are adding it.
Clenbuterol
40mcg

IV. Exos
Exemestane
25mg

V.Letros
Letrozole
2,5mg

VI. Caberos
Cabergoline
0,5mg

New items are already on our main site: http://pharmacomlabs.com/product/category/24

Tamoxifen won`t be in our range, this is an outdated drug with numerous side-effects. Clomiphene and toremiphene require higher dosages, but they recover HPTA perfectly with minimum adverse side-effects. We do not see any sense of using drugs of previous generation.

basicstero.ws's picture

yes it will be water

Trenagade's picture

Is the Tren base in oil or water? Also, just curious why the toremefine is dosed at 20mg? It's usually higher than that, like 60mg for pharma. I usually run 120/120/90/60 for pct, and I do agree that it's better than nolvadex in my personal experiences. Happy to see it added to the lineup, now more people can try it themselves since it's never really been popular or widely available.

twistedsister's picture

Sweet good to hear now if we could get some 1-test-cyp...

veprik's picture

Why does oxy50 smell so bad? Like minty-burnt wood smell. Does it contain guaiacoil?

basicstero.ws's picture

raws of oxymetholone have a specific smell.

Millcitymuscle's picture

I've placed 4 orders from that promo. Very happy it's being extended plan on placing at least one more, everything has gone smooth so far.

Millcitymuscle's picture

International, longest pack took 16 days altogether, rest were between 12 and 14 days which is amazing for international.

Millcitymuscle's picture

No, it's only for the international warehouse.

twistedsister's picture

Yeah I have pics up , the promo wasn't active on eroids yet but the gear pics I posted are the same promo. Bout to place a second order bein its been extended

twistedsister's picture

I ordered the first week of August and no it was international. I believe it's international only don't quote me

Sandytrout11's picture

For some reason I cannot login to my account on the website. When I put in my username and password then c lick enter it just refreshed the page.

I then tried to reset my password but when I clicked on the password reset link they emailed me I got a 404 error that said page could not be found.

I ordered on 8/02 only recieved the promos.

Regular pack has been stuck at "Hong Kong air mail center for 12 days with no change"

Why can't I log on to my account tho? Is something going on?

fusebox's picture

I did receive the replacement sust. Five days from the domestic warehouse isn't bad. I'm not posting a pic this time. Too lazy at the moment. Been watching my sister's kids for a bit and they are quite the handfull

twistedsister's picture

https://www.eroids.com/pics/intl-order-from-basicstero
pack arrived thanks Frank , everything went smoothly and good intl shipping times

twistedsister's picture

I like how the tracking works for this source's intl shipping my pack is about to land got 200 provi and two test e 300 on its way Biggrin

SLMIKE's picture

Hello. I wanted to order var but the eu depot is closed due to holidays. Also, the product is 'ending'. Could anyone tell me why? Also, i noticed that the international depot have stock. So can i order from there to the EU? Someone have experience or answers to that? Thanks guys!

Millcitymuscle's picture

Product ending means they are close to running out. The international warehouse can be shipped anywhere hence the name international, it just takes longer than the domestic sites. I order international, way better prices plus I don't mind the wait, it's all about staying stocked up and never needing what you order in a pinch.

dlions2007's picture

Hello, first time blogger. I ordered with you guys and had a confirmed email on the 11th of this month. I haven't got any response regarding my order when I emailed you. I saw you had a spam problem, I just want to make sure my order is OK. Thank You

basicstero.ws's picture

hi, i sent you friend request. Please pm me your order nr.

More by basicstero.ws