basicstero.ws's picture
basicstero.ws 323

Basicstero.ws

Estimated T/A: 
EU-based: 8-21 days; US Domestic 5-7 days; International: up to 30-40 days. Free reshipping in case of seizures.

Minimum Order: 
No minimum

Payment Methods: 
Cryptocurrency

Please note

Get Big or Die Trying!
Pharmacom has become a world-renowned pharmaceutical lab, providing the highest-grade anabolic steroids on the market. Everything we produce is tested in raw form prior to production and then again by independent analytical lab testing once the product has been produced. We do this to ensure our products are of high quality, warranting us longevity in the business and a loyal customer base.

Pharmacom, has now opened a store, giving the public direct access to all of its products right from the factory.
Purchasing direct now means a much lower cost than going through one of the many resellers of Pharmacom.
For more information please take a look at our website www.pharmacomlabs.com

Our website:
https://basicstero.ws

Inquiries: https://basicstero.ws/contact

**Introduction & Sneak Peak Into Our Facility, Production Process video
http://pharmacomlabs.com/innovations

We have currently following discounts in our store:
I.
Life-time discounts from 5 to 15% - we provide them for competing athletes, militaries, also sometimes in different contests. In this month, by the way, we will provide 3 x even 20% discounts for 3 persons who place biggest orders within the promo currently running.

II.
Loyalty discounts from 5% to 15%. You get them automatically:
5% after 3 orders placed
10% after 6 orders placed
15% after 10 orders placed.

This is valid for now, but soon, in autumn we are going to raise the limits:
5% after 5 orders placed
10% after 10 orders
15% after 15 orders

New limits will touch only new customers. If you already have this type of the discount, say 5% at least, it will not touch you. And you still will be able to get the 15% discount after 10 orders placed even if you do this after new limits come into force.

III.
5% off for bitcoin payments.

IV.
Big order discounts - 5% for orders over 500$ (before shipping) and 10% for orders over 1000$. Free shipping for orders over 1000$.

V.
You can use your personal link from the the Referrals section in your personal account to invite your friends or just new customers. You automatically get a reward to your balance - 5% from the total value of all of the orders ever placed by your referrals. No limits here. We have customers who get big orders monthly and does not pay for it at all.

HardecoreG's picture

any discount going on?

boldenone99's picture

PM sent.

PrideLife's picture

Man im just about out if gear in mid cycle and now my package looks like its going in the wrong direction.. i really hope its just being routed in a funny way and not that they got the wrong address.. this is very strange

jrin21's picture

my login and email are not working on your website the email is [email protected] cant figure out why

Solita's picture

Anyone ordered from international receive their tracking yet??

This is what shown in my order. Mail track number no send

DonutMan's picture

Juat placed a small order with the us domestic warehouse this am! Thanks frank!

In a promo × 1
MarkDK's picture

Dear Frank, the EU website is on holiday. Do you know when it will be back online? Thank you.

basicstero.ws's picture

We are working on it, there is a minor delay. In the end of September-beginning of October everything shall be ready.

MarkDK's picture

Dear Frank, I know there was a delay for the launch of the EU website. Is it possible to tell if the site will be back online by the end of october or is it impossible to predict when the site will be back? Thank you.

King Nela's picture

Just made an order with Frank, waiting for my payment to get picked up, very excited. Happy Bulking guys ;)

PrideLife's picture

Dont have to worry about anything. Package will be in your hands before you know it and its very strong stuff.. nothing like taking tren and seeing veins in places youve never seen them before in your life.. a personal favorite thing of mine lol.

PrideLife's picture

Frank, pm sent about my 3rd order with you.. no problem yet but just quick question

TESTOROIDS's picture

Frank you have pm.

basicstero.ws's picture

replied.

bigE1989's picture

Fr sent

Cwoody5785's picture

How do i delete the thread?

tonytulo's picture

Tighten up woody. Honest mistake but they call it stealth for a reason right?

xflipside's picture

You can't, someone already replied. We need a ADV tag or MOD to flag it

Owes a Review × 1
Muffins's picture

Fucking idiot, woody! Think harder and edit your comment

Cwoody5785's picture

I WILL USE MY BRAIN NEXT TIME......

xflipside's picture

So stealth he didnt even realize it himself

Owes a Review × 1
Millcitymuscle's picture

Woody you seriously are lacking some brain cells, maybe you should invest your money in additional education rather than gear

twistedsister's picture

... and now that you commented on it he can't edit it, it'll have to be flagged. But yeah that one takes the cake

dlions2007's picture

I want people to read this!!! I am not known for giving feedback or going online but I had to make an exception for this company. I placed an order I believe sometime around the beginning of August. After about 10 or 11 days I didn't receive a tracking number and there was no order showing for my login, just a balance. I was very concerned and emailed them twice, yet no response as I didn't know there was a holiday or time off. I got on eroids and posted my dilemma. I don't know the gentleman by name who helped me but he responded quickly and after I gave him my order number he resolved the situation in unbelievably timely manor. My order arrived today, all 3 packages waiting at the door as arrived from work. The packaging was wrapped so good, I actually got pissed cutting it open because the thick layers of protection were dulling out my scissors. lol All the products were there and I couldn't be more pleased. This is my first order with basicstero and the customer service and help this man or woman gave me assured me I will be a customer for life. Mistakes happen, it might have been my fault or whatever the case may be, we are all human and some are quick to start pointing fingers and jumping to conclusions. I run my own business and have made plenty, but its how you fix the situation that matters. Again, new customer for life and very confident in ordering with them! Holy Sh!t, I promise I will never write that much on here again...lol

6 kits HGH
10 bottles of Sustanon
1 bottle of EQ
1 Bottle of Masteron
1 Pack of Aramidex ..... Please keep in mind had leftover EQ and Mas. Thanks...

More by basicstero.ws