basicstero.ws's picture
basicstero.ws 323

Basicstero.ws

Estimated T/A: 
EU-based: 8-21 days; US Domestic 5-7 days; International: up to 30-40 days. Free reshipping in case of seizures.

Minimum Order: 
No minimum

Payment Methods: 
Cryptocurrency

Please note

Get Big or Die Trying!
Pharmacom has become a world-renowned pharmaceutical lab, providing the highest-grade anabolic steroids on the market. Everything we produce is tested in raw form prior to production and then again by independent analytical lab testing once the product has been produced. We do this to ensure our products are of high quality, warranting us longevity in the business and a loyal customer base.

Pharmacom, has now opened a store, giving the public direct access to all of its products right from the factory.
Purchasing direct now means a much lower cost than going through one of the many resellers of Pharmacom.
For more information please take a look at our website www.pharmacomlabs.com

Our website:
https://basicstero.ws

Inquiries: https://basicstero.ws/contact

**Introduction & Sneak Peak Into Our Facility, Production Process video
http://pharmacomlabs.com/innovations

We have currently following discounts in our store:
I.
Life-time discounts from 5 to 15% - we provide them for competing athletes, militaries, also sometimes in different contests. In this month, by the way, we will provide 3 x even 20% discounts for 3 persons who place biggest orders within the promo currently running.

II.
Loyalty discounts from 5% to 15%. You get them automatically:
5% after 3 orders placed
10% after 6 orders placed
15% after 10 orders placed.

This is valid for now, but soon, in autumn we are going to raise the limits:
5% after 5 orders placed
10% after 10 orders
15% after 15 orders

New limits will touch only new customers. If you already have this type of the discount, say 5% at least, it will not touch you. And you still will be able to get the 15% discount after 10 orders placed even if you do this after new limits come into force.

III.
5% off for bitcoin payments.

IV.
Big order discounts - 5% for orders over 500$ (before shipping) and 10% for orders over 1000$. Free shipping for orders over 1000$.

V.
You can use your personal link from the the Referrals section in your personal account to invite your friends or just new customers. You automatically get a reward to your balance - 5% from the total value of all of the orders ever placed by your referrals. No limits here. We have customers who get big orders monthly and does not pay for it at all.

Pirate's picture

I ordered small order if I get it, and it work well I will get many boxes to sell over here and other boxes too send them to middle east. will see how the first shot goes

ZeusProdigy's picture

Is anyone else having problems logging in to the site?

I am trying to place and order but when I go to log in once I press "sign in" it just refreshes the log in page and does not take me to my account. I tried resetting the password and I am still unable to log in successfully even after the password reset was a success.

Dope's picture

I can log in alright brother ,both EU dom and international ,just checked

Respect

Dope

In a promo × 2
basicstero.ws's picture

Guys, everything is fine. There was a small delay with US domestic orders, which to say it without extra details was beyond our control. But everything is ok. Domestic orders are shipped in timely manner.
International orders are proceeded as always. And dont forget to check our news section http://int.basicstero.info/news/
As for EU warehouse, i receive more and more messages about it. We expect to restock it within 1-2 weeks. There are also things, which depend not on us. I hope for understanding. We work with illegal substances (however, I still dont understand why things helping people to improve themselves are illegal), so we have to be extremely careful for your and our safety. We prefer better to wait more and lose some sales, but be sure in your and our safety/

MarkDK's picture

Thanks for the update. Looking forward for EU warehouse to be back online Smile

Sidneyjcm3's picture

Man Basicstero has changed. So I normally order from the international department, but I broke a bottle of test and needed my gear ASAP so I figured I would spend the extra $ to get it here faster and order through us domestic part. I sent money for my order and kept checking the status. After 4 days of it not being picked up I emailed basic. No reply for 2 days so I email him again and say I have been burnt in the past, im picking up my money, And taking my business elsewhere. Finally I get a response, he says, "hello sir, sorry for delay. there were some hiccups due to the act of God, but everything is shipped." so he admits something went wrong, but he thinks my money is still out there. 4 minutes later I get this email, "Hi again,
i have read all messages now. We are very sorry for inconvenience, order was not shipped. We did not ship it from the very beginning because we were not able to pick up your payment. WU said you specified the name of the receiver wrong. If everything was ok, we would ship it immediately. Sorry for inconvenience." okay I sent it money gram but whatever, I save all of my receipts just for reasons like this, I take a picute of it and then a screen shot of the instructions and send it to him. 2 days later he responds with,
The Number is correct, but MG refused to release money because the name of receiver was wrong, whether a typo or first and last name were reversed. We are interested to receive payments as you understand and there were no reasons not to receive it. In any case, we are ready to provide you 30% discount for next order for inconvenience. You can just pay 30% less next time.
I mean you admit its your bad and its an act of god but then when you see the email that says I got the money back its my fault. I sent a picture of the receipt with the receivers name on top clearly matching the sending info in the email I received. Then you say 30% I mean I already had to go spend twice as much to buy gear from a local guy so my cycle wasnt fucked. I usually get a way bigger discount than that because I order international and i get automatic % off because the amount of orders I've placed with these guys, just a slap in the face. Basic use to be my go to source, I use to always recommend them to everyone, but come on just admit you messed up or something happened, don't blame me, I need my gear, I have a show coming up and im crazy cod about everything being perfect EVEN order info lol.

basicstero.ws's picture

removed

Dope's picture

I talk with basic , all is good , as i said no wories with this source ,frank is on top of things

Everyone who has tracking that says " shipment barcode not found " like me , contact customer support through " contact us " tab on basistero site to get your update trackings

Just so you guys have peace if mind

Respect

Dope

In a promo × 2
boldenone99's picture

Got the package finally.thanks dope.

Dope's picture

No wories my brother ,told you all is ok ;-)

Happy you got your stuff ,enjoy !!

In a promo × 2
boldenone99's picture

thanks ...obv would feel better then ´shipment barcode not found ´ Biggrin

TESTOROIDS's picture

I personally, as I still do not have an answer, I am forced to shop elsewhere.

boldenone99's picture

It has been 8days when i ve got my tracking number but it still doesnt work and cant be found.any idea?

sonyck's picture

Same here... 10 days since I got tracking numbers but they still are "not found" on tracking sites.
Guess they changed shipping method and the new one takes longer...

boldenone99's picture

i have no clue what is going on...

Dope's picture

Same .. mine is at 10 days and still geting " shipment barcode canot be found "

I trust in frank that he have ship it even if track not work

Respect

Dope

In a promo × 2
boldenone99's picture

Thanks...will see ...........

Noah2256's picture

I made an order of 216$ and the autumn promo says I get 90$ Bonus. How do I go about obtaining that? When I asked on the site I received an email stating to make a new order but, the order has been shipped out already. Is it too late for me?
Thanks Frank.

basicstero.ws's picture

as far as i remember promos are not allowed to disuses here. I sent FR to you.

Dope's picture

Love the new changes on site !! Keep up the great work frank

Respect

Dope

In a promo × 2
TESTOROIDS's picture

frank does not answer me anymore :/

Cool.usr.name.here's picture

I think they must be really busy lately or something. It took a couple days for them to get back with me from the contact option on the site but I just heard back from them an hour ago.

basicstero.ws's picture

I do.

TESTOROIDS's picture

Well then do it (just you have time). you can transfer money from the shop eu, in the international one?

More by basicstero.ws