basicstero.ws's picture
basicstero.ws 323

Basicstero.ws

Estimated T/A: 
EU-based: 8-21 days; US Domestic 5-7 days; International: up to 30-40 days. Free reshipping in case of seizures.

Minimum Order: 
No minimum

Payment Methods: 
Cryptocurrency

Please note

Get Big or Die Trying!
Pharmacom has become a world-renowned pharmaceutical lab, providing the highest-grade anabolic steroids on the market. Everything we produce is tested in raw form prior to production and then again by independent analytical lab testing once the product has been produced. We do this to ensure our products are of high quality, warranting us longevity in the business and a loyal customer base.

Pharmacom, has now opened a store, giving the public direct access to all of its products right from the factory.
Purchasing direct now means a much lower cost than going through one of the many resellers of Pharmacom.
For more information please take a look at our website www.pharmacomlabs.com

Our website:
https://basicstero.ws

Inquiries: https://basicstero.ws/contact

**Introduction & Sneak Peak Into Our Facility, Production Process video
http://pharmacomlabs.com/innovations

We have currently following discounts in our store:
I.
Life-time discounts from 5 to 15% - we provide them for competing athletes, militaries, also sometimes in different contests. In this month, by the way, we will provide 3 x even 20% discounts for 3 persons who place biggest orders within the promo currently running.

II.
Loyalty discounts from 5% to 15%. You get them automatically:
5% after 3 orders placed
10% after 6 orders placed
15% after 10 orders placed.

This is valid for now, but soon, in autumn we are going to raise the limits:
5% after 5 orders placed
10% after 10 orders
15% after 15 orders

New limits will touch only new customers. If you already have this type of the discount, say 5% at least, it will not touch you. And you still will be able to get the 15% discount after 10 orders placed even if you do this after new limits come into force.

III.
5% off for bitcoin payments.

IV.
Big order discounts - 5% for orders over 500$ (before shipping) and 10% for orders over 1000$. Free shipping for orders over 1000$.

V.
You can use your personal link from the the Referrals section in your personal account to invite your friends or just new customers. You automatically get a reward to your balance - 5% from the total value of all of the orders ever placed by your referrals. No limits here. We have customers who get big orders monthly and does not pay for it at all.

MarkDK's picture

Shit happens. I allready contacted you guys via e-mail regarding this because i noticed that my 'track and trace code" mentioned the wrong destination country. Normally i'll receive "my order" this week, i'll keep you guys updated via e-mail about the content.

Thanks for the fast reply via e-mail and this update Smile

basicstero.ws's picture

Hi guys, good news for all.
1. Up to now we had check codes on vials only. From now new batches of products have check codes also on pills and ampoules! We still have a lot of stock of old batches, so it will take some time to completely replace all products with new batches.
2. Texts on boxes and in manuals are reconsidered. From now instead of some bullshit (lets admit it honestly, we had bullish senseless texts, which were copy-pasted years ago and we did not pay a due attention to this). Now it changed, packages and manuals will have warnings and advice. So, if you ordered a high concentrated product, you will see now a recommendation to inject no more than 0.5 ml for the first time to prevent possible pip. It sounds crazy, but some people have no idea that high concentrations cause pain, so, there are guys who inject 2-3 ml of 500 mg test e into one injection site! It gets completely swollen, and those accuse us in contaminated oil...Now it changed, so you will have precautions and other basic recommendations like have AI when taking aromatizing drugs, etc.
3. We took into attention your feedback, reconsidered our batch system, which is much more consistent now as well as internal quality control . I wont announce it yet, but there is a pleasant surprise in this coming on soon.

Dope's picture

I never check the codes from you ..what the point ??you make it !!

Respect

Dope

In a promo × 2
twistedsister's picture

if it is bought thru a reseller it can be authenticated definitely a good idea with counterfeits floating around.

Dope's picture

Ahhh yes ,i havent thought of this ! Good point my brother !

Respect

Dope

In a promo × 2
cd1's picture

Looks like Pharmacom are taking care of business and yes you are correct .....that text on boxes etc was fucking pointless....loooool

brujah123's picture

I love how the leaflet of the injectable Dianabol says that the compound doesn't aromatize. :-D

basicstero.ws's picture

yeap... it is fixed now and a respective precaution will be in the manual and on box.
image host image host

cd1's picture

Lol
Did you get an answer to the issue from yesterday mate ?

brujah123's picture

Nope, sadly not, mate; I'll have them by Friday the latest and will check the odor asap. :-)

cd1's picture

Let me know mate ...pip a little sore today as injection was via the quad but the focus during training was very present...I don't really train to go heavy anymore....it's called age ..lol
But it 100 percent gave me more of willingness and stamina...which is sometimes well needed

Dope's picture

Frank i want to say good job my brother ,the anadrol is insane !!!!!

Love the 25mg dosing too

Keep up the great work

Respect

Dope

In a promo × 2
Dope's picture

You believe it or not only 50mg and im blowing the fuck up

Did 4 sets less today for arms cause of stupid pump lol

In a promo × 2
Dope's picture

Yes my brother

25 mg upon awakening with gh shot and proviron

25mg 90 minutes pretrain with 25mg proviron again

In a promo × 2
Dope's picture

Haha great thought <3

I will do it in 2 weeks when i ramp up to 75mg

Nice my man ,you gone love it !!

Much respect

Dope

In a promo × 2
MarkDK's picture

Ordered yesterday from international warehouse. Normally i order from EU warehouse but because of the problems with restocking i had no other choice.

I hope my package arrives without any problems to EU. Wait and see Smile

Are there other members from EU who ordered with the International warehouse?

trenjunkie2901's picture

Yeah, no need to worry brother. Just sit tight and enjoy the ride.

Owes a Review × 1
MarkDK's picture

I will, thank you!

Dope's picture

Yep ,no need to wory

I order every month to EU fron international warehouse

Respect

Dope

In a promo × 2
MarkDK's picture

Thank you for your reply Smile

algo's picture

Frank, I know you get this a lot, but - any news on EU warehouse?

Dope's picture

Im ordering almost everymonth ..always same T/A for me ,they on their game

Respect

Dope

In a promo × 2
DonutMan's picture

Order in, money sent. Went with the 700$ for 700$!

Owes a Review × 1 In a promo × 1
More by basicstero.ws