basicstero.ws's picture
basicstero.ws 323

Basicstero.ws

Estimated T/A: 
EU-based: 8-21 days; US Domestic 5-7 days; International: up to 30-40 days. Free reshipping in case of seizures.

Minimum Order: 
No minimum

Payment Methods: 
Cryptocurrency

Please note

Get Big or Die Trying!
Pharmacom has become a world-renowned pharmaceutical lab, providing the highest-grade anabolic steroids on the market. Everything we produce is tested in raw form prior to production and then again by independent analytical lab testing once the product has been produced. We do this to ensure our products are of high quality, warranting us longevity in the business and a loyal customer base.

Pharmacom, has now opened a store, giving the public direct access to all of its products right from the factory.
Purchasing direct now means a much lower cost than going through one of the many resellers of Pharmacom.
For more information please take a look at our website www.pharmacomlabs.com

Our website:
https://basicstero.ws

Inquiries: https://basicstero.ws/contact

**Introduction & Sneak Peak Into Our Facility, Production Process video
http://pharmacomlabs.com/innovations

We have currently following discounts in our store:
I.
Life-time discounts from 5 to 15% - we provide them for competing athletes, militaries, also sometimes in different contests. In this month, by the way, we will provide 3 x even 20% discounts for 3 persons who place biggest orders within the promo currently running.

II.
Loyalty discounts from 5% to 15%. You get them automatically:
5% after 3 orders placed
10% after 6 orders placed
15% after 10 orders placed.

This is valid for now, but soon, in autumn we are going to raise the limits:
5% after 5 orders placed
10% after 10 orders
15% after 15 orders

New limits will touch only new customers. If you already have this type of the discount, say 5% at least, it will not touch you. And you still will be able to get the 15% discount after 10 orders placed even if you do this after new limits come into force.

III.
5% off for bitcoin payments.

IV.
Big order discounts - 5% for orders over 500$ (before shipping) and 10% for orders over 1000$. Free shipping for orders over 1000$.

V.
You can use your personal link from the the Referrals section in your personal account to invite your friends or just new customers. You automatically get a reward to your balance - 5% from the total value of all of the orders ever placed by your referrals. No limits here. We have customers who get big orders monthly and does not pay for it at all.

Meatman's picture

Frank I sent you a friend request

Joulu Kroos's picture

When is new payment method available?

cd1's picture

Look below and u will see that source has posted a link to there news page

Hendrix5102500's picture

I got one package but only one out of two. Frank can you help?

mus500's picture

What's up with the latest review. He said bad test p but didn't say anything about the other compounds.

mus500's picture

Why is nobody questioning that review.... What's the point of this site then....

robxl12321's picture

sometimes you have to look past some of the reviews now if he would habe posted labs or blood work to add some weight to his story then yes you can start asking questions but just saying its bad cause you dont feel any different or nothing happened that could be simply cause his diet sucks. hes not training right not sleeping right a mixture of the 3 etc etc. you cant just come out and say something is fake cause you dont feel different.

if you look you got one bad reviews out of hundreds my man...

Owes a Review × 1
helloBrooklyn's picture

I disregard stupid reviews. They're not worth my time to question.

helloBrooklyn's picture

The first person who publicly announces he's actually considering the new method is a 20 year old with his face in his profile pic. Beautiful.

TrenAllDay's picture

you know he had some anal leakage after flexing so incredibly hard for that profile pic

nice he put his exact bday too....

jp82088's picture

Fucking LOL

alekaras's picture

LOL!!!

Miseryprevails's picture

When is new payment method available?

BluntObject's picture

Hey Frank, can you please pm me. My last order from you guys has been seized. Been trying to contact you for a week. Thanks

basicstero.ws's picture

We have some good news, but can not discuss payment options here. Please check our news page
http://int.basicstero.info/news

helloBrooklyn's picture

It doesn't look right…

TESTOROIDS's picture

You have pm

Getbigquick2016's picture

I sent you a friend request

Have the changes not been made yet it's still only showing the normal 3 payment options

I just became a customer my next order surely will be with uou

Muffins's picture

You're crazy. As long as disputes don't jack up the price I have to pay it's cool.

TESTOROIDS's picture

when it becomes available test E250 ampules? (international)

basicstero.ws's picture

we are going to change the type of amps and new amps are expected not very soon. Probably will have to wait till summer. Currently we sell only the left stock of amps at a cheaper price.

helloBrooklyn's picture

Int dbol price: $39
Dom dbol price: $45
$6 markup

Int var price: $60
Dom var price: $150
$90 markup

Um…

helloBrooklyn's picture

The disparity doesn't make much sense. The dbol and var blisters are the same size. Why would one be more a hassle to import than the other? The dbol is half sold out according to the domestic status bar, and the var is maxed out (overstocked). Doesn't make business sense to make something so ridiculously expensive that no one is buying it.

The second basic has a sale on that I'm all over it. Gotta happen eventually

helloBrooklyn's picture

Understood.

More by basicstero.ws