basicstero.ws's picture
basicstero.ws 323

Basicstero.ws

Estimated T/A: 
EU-based: 8-21 days; US Domestic 5-7 days; International: up to 30-40 days. Free reshipping in case of seizures.

Minimum Order: 
No minimum

Payment Methods: 
Cryptocurrency

Please note

Get Big or Die Trying!
Pharmacom has become a world-renowned pharmaceutical lab, providing the highest-grade anabolic steroids on the market. Everything we produce is tested in raw form prior to production and then again by independent analytical lab testing once the product has been produced. We do this to ensure our products are of high quality, warranting us longevity in the business and a loyal customer base.

Pharmacom, has now opened a store, giving the public direct access to all of its products right from the factory.
Purchasing direct now means a much lower cost than going through one of the many resellers of Pharmacom.
For more information please take a look at our website www.pharmacomlabs.com

Our website:
https://basicstero.ws

Inquiries: https://basicstero.ws/contact

**Introduction & Sneak Peak Into Our Facility, Production Process video
http://pharmacomlabs.com/innovations

We have currently following discounts in our store:
I.
Life-time discounts from 5 to 15% - we provide them for competing athletes, militaries, also sometimes in different contests. In this month, by the way, we will provide 3 x even 20% discounts for 3 persons who place biggest orders within the promo currently running.

II.
Loyalty discounts from 5% to 15%. You get them automatically:
5% after 3 orders placed
10% after 6 orders placed
15% after 10 orders placed.

This is valid for now, but soon, in autumn we are going to raise the limits:
5% after 5 orders placed
10% after 10 orders
15% after 15 orders

New limits will touch only new customers. If you already have this type of the discount, say 5% at least, it will not touch you. And you still will be able to get the 15% discount after 10 orders placed even if you do this after new limits come into force.

III.
5% off for bitcoin payments.

IV.
Big order discounts - 5% for orders over 500$ (before shipping) and 10% for orders over 1000$. Free shipping for orders over 1000$.

V.
You can use your personal link from the the Referrals section in your personal account to invite your friends or just new customers. You automatically get a reward to your balance - 5% from the total value of all of the orders ever placed by your referrals. No limits here. We have customers who get big orders monthly and does not pay for it at all.

exoticnfit's picture

X2...glad I ordered and got mine already.

He seems to wipe out warehouses with every order. LOL

fusebox's picture

Yeah. Now I have to wait to place an order so they can restock. Lmao

exoticnfit's picture

WOW.

USA domestic is practically empty still unless that is where his big order was from thus wiping it out himself. LMAO.

fusebox's picture

Dope always orders int. Gets it super quick too. He's spoiled

Dope's picture

Yes sir !!! 3 weeks max and no seizure ever

Respect

Dope

In a promo × 2
Muffins's picture

So many people snipe that shit the moment it goes up. Select the option to be notified when the stock is updated so you don’t miss out.

exoticnfit's picture

I love reading your posts brother!

Just pictured you saying this out loud to your computer screen after ordering and now I have coffee everywhere.

Just had a nice one land little while ago from a reship...great customer service as always!

Dope's picture

Haha my brother ! Love you too man and love reading your posts too ! So much knowledge !

If i wanted be a superheavy i would get you as my coach no bullshit

I went all in haha 20 vial + 700 tabs :-)

Respect

Dope

In a promo × 2
exoticnfit's picture

With that order sounds like Super heavy may be pretty darn close!!!

I'm always on "learning mode" and some great guys on here like Makwa and others to bounce stuff between.

I'm just under 16weeks out and got about everything squared away for the first 8weeks and changes for final 8.

I'm still waiting for some products to "come to me" which will hopefully be shipped and arrive asap as well.

What I need (for now) has come from this great source but with their great deals one is always stacking the savings for another round.

Hope yours arrives in a speedy fashion my brother!

Dope's picture

Hahah no i cant be superheavy , cant eat the food and its a shame ..

Hope you get everything on time and kill it in prep , i will eagerly await your updates and see your pics

Go do damage my brother and make our home proud , dope rooting for you

Respect

Dope

In a promo × 2
RThoads's picture

I am liking the mast-e added to my cruise.
100mg test-cyp
200mg mast-e

gaining strength and look just as good as on cycle.

Big_Bossman's picture

Be careful I did that during a cruise and the mast crashed my estrogen

Dope's picture

Best mast e i ever done ! When i run it i understand it was the first time i used real mast e at corect dosed ..

In a promo × 2
vinnyphysique's picture

Just placed my first order excited to see how this goes

jackedelder's picture

Had a pretty decent sized order come in in 6 days after receiving tracking number! pretty impressive for shipping to the states. overall it took 11 days from order till door. I really couldn't ask for faster shipping from an international source O and they even gave me a freebee
Items ordered

5x tren ace
5x npp
1x deca 300
2x 50 clen
50 stanos

RThoads's picture

Nice TD! congrats brother

jackedelder's picture

Just want to say I made a pretty big order and it made it to the states within 6 days of receiving the tracking number !! now that's what I call fast. It took 11 days in total from order to door basics is a amazing source....

fusebox's picture

Fat finger flagged. Sorry about that. Please repost. And what did you get?

Ataemonus's picture

First orders, will report back on how it goes.
By the way, did anyone chose discreet shipping but ask for the labels and folded boxes in an envelope, separately or something ?
I need those for identification, expiration dates, storage, etc.

omystic's picture

Is anyone else having issues with getting replies from these guys?
I have repeatedly asked them for an order update - the order was placed at beginning of April and tracking says still in China. They promised weeks ago to get me an update and nothing. All mails since get no answer

fusebox's picture

We don't talk about locations in the open forum. I know these guys can be frustrating. Send them an email. They respond to those daily.

omystic's picture

I did mail them via here and their website numerous times and they do not respond.
Location info removed.
Order placed beginning of April. 26 days later and no show. I had one reply from them on16 April saying they would check with shipper and update me. They have not. Since then and despite repeated e-mails via their website and PM here there has been nil response and nothing has landed

RThoads's picture

I have always received good communications -- maybe email failed or got lost.
Send another email.
Try the contact form on the site as well:
https://int.basicstero.ws/index/contact

omystic's picture

Numerous mails were sent

omystic's picture

Update 1st May - finally got a response saying they think its been seized and will reship.
Will update if order arrives

basicstero.ws's picture

We restocked testosterone and nandrolone esters at out US domestic warehouse!
A short reminder: if you are waiting for some items being out of stock, such items have "notify" instead of "buy" button. Click on it, enter your e-mail. Once this item is restocked, you will be immediately notified!

exoticnfit's picture

Cool, will have to check this out!!!

Also, THANK YOU for the reship for my international order.

It landed (little while ago) and I was very, very impressed upon opening.

Well worth the extra time and headache and appreciate your reship policy as it worked out far better than expected.

I've already used these same products in the past but will be waiting a little while to post the positive testimonial on this experience after getting back on them again.

Jack3dPlat3s's picture

When restock on caber and dbol US?

baraka76's picture

Edited-Got my question answered. I like thee guys, they don't leave you hanging. Solid source.

More by basicstero.ws