basicstero.ws's picture
basicstero.ws 323

Basicstero.ws

Estimated T/A: 
EU-based: 8-21 days; US Domestic 5-7 days; International: up to 30-40 days. Free reshipping in case of seizures.

Minimum Order: 
No minimum

Payment Methods: 
Cryptocurrency

Please note

Get Big or Die Trying!
Pharmacom has become a world-renowned pharmaceutical lab, providing the highest-grade anabolic steroids on the market. Everything we produce is tested in raw form prior to production and then again by independent analytical lab testing once the product has been produced. We do this to ensure our products are of high quality, warranting us longevity in the business and a loyal customer base.

Pharmacom, has now opened a store, giving the public direct access to all of its products right from the factory.
Purchasing direct now means a much lower cost than going through one of the many resellers of Pharmacom.
For more information please take a look at our website www.pharmacomlabs.com

Our website:
https://basicstero.ws

Inquiries: https://basicstero.ws/contact

**Introduction & Sneak Peak Into Our Facility, Production Process video
http://pharmacomlabs.com/innovations

We have currently following discounts in our store:
I.
Life-time discounts from 5 to 15% - we provide them for competing athletes, militaries, also sometimes in different contests. In this month, by the way, we will provide 3 x even 20% discounts for 3 persons who place biggest orders within the promo currently running.

II.
Loyalty discounts from 5% to 15%. You get them automatically:
5% after 3 orders placed
10% after 6 orders placed
15% after 10 orders placed.

This is valid for now, but soon, in autumn we are going to raise the limits:
5% after 5 orders placed
10% after 10 orders
15% after 15 orders

New limits will touch only new customers. If you already have this type of the discount, say 5% at least, it will not touch you. And you still will be able to get the 15% discount after 10 orders placed even if you do this after new limits come into force.

III.
5% off for bitcoin payments.

IV.
Big order discounts - 5% for orders over 500$ (before shipping) and 10% for orders over 1000$. Free shipping for orders over 1000$.

V.
You can use your personal link from the the Referrals section in your personal account to invite your friends or just new customers. You automatically get a reward to your balance - 5% from the total value of all of the orders ever placed by your referrals. No limits here. We have customers who get big orders monthly and does not pay for it at all.

Chichi1972's picture

Hey bros, I just place an international an order Basicstero, he offered me a awesome deal, that i could not refused... Now I'm just waiting for a tracking and I'll keep eriods bro updated with my order.

classicphysique's picture

how is domestic shipping going?

basicstero.ws's picture

domestic shipping time is great, but stock is depleted. We restock it partly little by little and hope to get bigger restocking soon, but not ready to provide date yet.

classicphysique's picture

you have what i need in domescti, my only concern is about the shipping.... so you said its gtg right?

Dope's picture

Buy what you can and hide the children !! Dope going all in

:-)

In a promo × 2
shaun1's picture

Now you got to save the rest of us common folk some too now. Lol

Owes a Review × 2
Dope's picture

Hahahha my man dobe ! For real bro , i think we would be best friend in real life hahaha

Love you man

Respect

Dope

In a promo × 2
SuperMax's picture

Lol, buy them out!! Make them shut down shop & start up the factory again!!
Na, I don’t think they ever do shut down the factory lol

Dope's picture

Hahah nah , frank is machine !!!!

I wish from inside my heart pharmacom never stop !

Respect

Dope

In a promo × 2
fusebox's picture

Dope save some test e sust and prop for me

Dope's picture

I m addicted to their sust ! Beter than pharm grade for me

Primo primo primo primo !!

:-)

In a promo × 2
RThoads's picture

yes, I cruised on the Primo with test-cyp for 14 weeks.
200 mg primo and 100mg test -- I did not lose any of my gains for very large previous cycle.
I love primo -- no side effects and holds gains.

fusebox's picture

Love the sust brother. Gonna try the mix 2 next spring

SuperMax's picture

Got my reship in today. When you see how they package it, you got to ask yourself. How the hell has customs ever seized any of these. Very well thought out packaging.

RThoads's picture

nice, always good to hear another TD.

fusebox's picture

Glad to hear my friend. But yeah that's why I was so surprised it happened.

Muffins's picture

Gotta be those custom lasers ;)

RThoads's picture

TD! Pharma Test-E500 landed.
https://www.eroids.com/pics/pharmacom-pharma-test-e500-and-some-stuff-to...
Currently planning on stacking it with Pharma Nan-D300 (Deca 300) and Pharma MIX-M (300mg masteron Mix).

Excited to try:
1000mg Test-E
600mg Deca
600mg Mast Mix
each week with just two 3cc pins (1cc of each 2x a week).

Unfortunately, I am dealing with multiple injuries right now so I am holding off until I will be able to train at 100% (or at least 90%) and get the most out of a cycle.
As soon as I feel healed up, I will give this 500mg/mL TEST-E a try.

RThoads's picture

started this two weeks ago. Had some rough PIP the first week (to be expected with high concentration gear) and some test-flu; then the second week (second time around the rotation) much less PIP -- just mild soreness. First pin into the 3rd week and I am pretty much used to it now. I will definitely be picking up some more of the test500. I strongly suggest only very experienced guys get the high conc gear; it is not something for newbies and if you are newer to all this the PIP will likely be too rough. But for experienced guys, its not bad and the high conc gear has its place to allow bigger cycles with less pinning.

RSN34's picture

Draganov edit your comment. You can’t post that info

n.draganov's picture

Hi, since you dont reply to other contact forms i wrote to you including from your website and pms i will ask here too. I want to know if you have shipped to Bulgaria before and if you did with approx how much succes rate. If you havent do you think its possible. I ask because EU warehouse is not working and it will be shipped from international warehouse otherwise i would have ordered already because i hear only great things about you.

basicstero.ws's picture

we replied to all emails, right now 0 unanswered emails in our box; I do not have any unread PMs as well. We ship to any country worldwide.

fusebox's picture

What did you get brother. I'm placing an order for some goodies next week

fusebox's picture

Was the discreet shipping tactic used? And if so your thoughts without disclosing what they did?

More by basicstero.ws