basicstero.ws's picture
basicstero.ws 323

Basicstero.ws

Estimated T/A: 
EU-based: 8-21 days; US Domestic 5-7 days; International: up to 30-40 days. Free reshipping in case of seizures.

Minimum Order: 
No minimum

Payment Methods: 
Cryptocurrency

Please note

Get Big or Die Trying!
Pharmacom has become a world-renowned pharmaceutical lab, providing the highest-grade anabolic steroids on the market. Everything we produce is tested in raw form prior to production and then again by independent analytical lab testing once the product has been produced. We do this to ensure our products are of high quality, warranting us longevity in the business and a loyal customer base.

Pharmacom, has now opened a store, giving the public direct access to all of its products right from the factory.
Purchasing direct now means a much lower cost than going through one of the many resellers of Pharmacom.
For more information please take a look at our website www.pharmacomlabs.com

Our website:
https://basicstero.ws

Inquiries: https://basicstero.ws/contact

**Introduction & Sneak Peak Into Our Facility, Production Process video
http://pharmacomlabs.com/innovations

We have currently following discounts in our store:
I.
Life-time discounts from 5 to 15% - we provide them for competing athletes, militaries, also sometimes in different contests. In this month, by the way, we will provide 3 x even 20% discounts for 3 persons who place biggest orders within the promo currently running.

II.
Loyalty discounts from 5% to 15%. You get them automatically:
5% after 3 orders placed
10% after 6 orders placed
15% after 10 orders placed.

This is valid for now, but soon, in autumn we are going to raise the limits:
5% after 5 orders placed
10% after 10 orders
15% after 15 orders

New limits will touch only new customers. If you already have this type of the discount, say 5% at least, it will not touch you. And you still will be able to get the 15% discount after 10 orders placed even if you do this after new limits come into force.

III.
5% off for bitcoin payments.

IV.
Big order discounts - 5% for orders over 500$ (before shipping) and 10% for orders over 1000$. Free shipping for orders over 1000$.

V.
You can use your personal link from the the Referrals section in your personal account to invite your friends or just new customers. You automatically get a reward to your balance - 5% from the total value of all of the orders ever placed by your referrals. No limits here. We have customers who get big orders monthly and does not pay for it at all.

fusebox's picture

F that. Don't bring your shit to this source

fusebox's picture

Not sure. Him and Sam got into it over something and he went full tard and started posting shit all over other sources pages.

Bill1976's picture

That’s right you tell him fuse box. Don’t bring that shit to our source.

In a promo × 1
fusebox's picture

He went full tard on a shit ton of sources info pages.

TESTOROIDS's picture

When are sibutros and gh available again?

basicstero.ws's picture

we are going to stop production of sibutros. Instead of it we will produce new produce with similar action - tesofensine.
Tesofensine (NS2330) is a serotonin–noradrenaline–dopamine reuptake inhibitor from the phenyltropane family of drugs, which is being developed for the treatment of obesity. Tesofensine was originally developed by a Danish biotechnology company, NeuroSearch, who transferred the rights to Saniona in 2014. As you can see it is product of newest generation. Phase 2b trial (TIPO-1) results reported in The Lancet showed levels of weight loss over a 6-month period that were significantly greater than those achieved with any currently available drugs. Patients lost an average of 12.8 kg on the 1 mg dose, 11.3 kg on the 0.5 mg dose and 6.7 kg on the 0.25 mg dose, compared with a 2.2 kg loss in the placebo group

HGH is not expected within next 2 weeks at least. More info will be available later.

tbuzzard's picture

The US domestic is still showing Sibutros stock. Still available?

Any idea on Tesofensine date of availability?

basicstero.ws's picture

yes still available

Dacky's picture

Very interesting stuff I’ve been reading about for sometime. Besides the appetite suppressant/weight loss effect the following positive should be noted:

”The novel triple reuptake inhibitor tesofensine (NS 2330) has not been systematically studied regarding its clinical or preclinical antidepressant effects. Similar to antidepressants,47 this agent has demonstrated neuroprotective effects including increasing brain derived neurotrophic factor (BDNF) and neuronal proliferation in the rat hippocampus.48”

“Like other classes of antidepressant medications, triple reuptake inhibitors likely hold promise for a variety of therapeutic indications. One emerging area of research concerns the potential antinociceptive effects of triple inhibitors, which is expected given the copious data supporting the utility of TCAs and SNRIs for pain syndromes. Preclinical research with bicifadine demonstrates its antinociceptive effects in animal models of acute, persistent, and chronic pain including inflammatory, visceral, and nociceptive paradigms.”

”In contrast, in a phase IIa pilot study in Alzheimer's disease, tesofensine treatment was associated with cognitive improvements;51 the physiological mechanism of this observation is unclear, although it has been proposed that tesofensine indirectly stimulates cholinergic neurotransmission.51”

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2796030/

And now a word of caution. Watch out for interactions here guys. This stuff is new and not well studied especially in terms of interactions. What we do know is it’s metabolised by CYP3A4 and so if you’re on other medications also metabolised by CYP3A4. We also know that it is a triple MOAI and so be careful if you’re on other psychotropic meds (like antidepressants) for interactions which could lead to life threatening serotonin syndrome. For example I am on Vyvanse, Dexamphetamine (for my ADHD) and a low dose of Quetiapine at night (for my chronic insomnia) and so am approaching this very cautiously given the potential for serotonin syndrome as well as enhanced dopaminergic effects - too much of a good think is likely going to end badly. I’d be even more cautious if I was on an SSRI for example. So please research guys and apply caution especially in these early days

And now lecture over. Great credit due to the source and lab for some out of the box and innovative thinking. I’d +2 you if I could!

basicstero.ws's picture

great input, thanks for info

TESTOROIDS's picture

Aren't there any last remnants for me? I mean sibutros

Far Beyond Driven's picture

Does anyone else get a “ Not Secure” message in the address bar when in the US domestic site......

Yes....on the Apple. But like I said i don’t get the message on the international site only when switching to US site. Just wondering how much of a security issue this is.

Bill1976's picture

I’ll try it quick... ok no I didn’t.

In a promo × 1

That’s weird I don’t get it in the international site but when I goto the US it comes up....But you’re not getting it I don’t know....

basicstero.ws's picture

I just checked and both us and int says "connection secure".
If you use https, not http, you should be secure.
However, we recheck it.

Yes sir now if I click on the US site off the discussion page it’s fine it shows secure. But if I goto the review page click on the website up top which goes straight to international site that shows secure also but if I click on US site off the international site it then shows not secure.....sorry if I didn’t explain better but yes if you click US off the discussion page it shows secure....

Bill1976's picture

I would email frank on the international site.

In a promo × 1
basicstero.ws's picture

So guys, I have some news for you.

1. We are adding new products into our range.
    Tesos - tesofensine 5 mg. It will replace sibutros. Sibutramine will be no more produced, most probably.
    Next products are SARMs.
    Ligandos - ligandrol 5 mg
    Rados - radarine 10 mg
    Morenos - ibutamoren 10mg
    We have already produced a test batch and offer free samples to volunteers on all boards. If you would like to be a tester, have enough experience and will do a log for all, you can let us know replying to this message and we ship free samples to you, if you meet the criteria.

2. Our EU warehouse has a delay with restocking. However, we found another solution.
    Soon we will add an auxiliary shipping location to the page of our EU warehouse https://int.basicstero.ws/products/show

How this will work?

All products will get labels: W1 or W2. Eg.,if a product has W2 label, it means it is available from warehouse 2 only. If a product has both W1 and W2 labels, it is available from both warehouses.

W1 is our main EU-based warehouse. Shipping time takes 8-14 days depending on your location.

W2 is our spare warehouse. We ship packages through a middle point in Europe. This warehouse has always full stock, but delivery takes up to 3-4 weeks. It has great delivery success. We have been testing it latest 2 months and it works great so far, at least towards Europe and the USA.

While placing an order you will need to pick up items available within one and the same warehouse. You will be able sorting items and show only products available for W1 or W2.

If you need faster delivery, you will need to take only products from W1. If most of the items you chose are from W1, however even one single item chosen from W2, the entire order will be shipped from w2.

This system is not implemented yet, we are still testing it on our developing server. Once we make sure all works as it should, we will implement changes on the working site. It takes a couple of days.

Norton's picture

Check your mail please

Bill1976's picture

Anybody hear from frank lately? This is my favorite source I hope everything is kosher.

In a promo × 1
basicstero.ws's picture

All ok, no worries, just busy period these days

jp82088's picture

Hey

You sent me a message and I responded and never heard back from you.

Hope all is well.

Bill1976's picture

If you get on their site and email them they get back quick. That’s what I did.

In a promo × 1
jp82088's picture

That's what I am going to do. :(

More by basicstero.ws