basicstero.ws's picture
basicstero.ws 323

Basicstero.ws

Estimated T/A: 
EU-based: 8-21 days; US Domestic 5-7 days; International: up to 30-40 days. Free reshipping in case of seizures.

Minimum Order: 
No minimum

Payment Methods: 
Cryptocurrency

Please note

Get Big or Die Trying!
Pharmacom has become a world-renowned pharmaceutical lab, providing the highest-grade anabolic steroids on the market. Everything we produce is tested in raw form prior to production and then again by independent analytical lab testing once the product has been produced. We do this to ensure our products are of high quality, warranting us longevity in the business and a loyal customer base.

Pharmacom, has now opened a store, giving the public direct access to all of its products right from the factory.
Purchasing direct now means a much lower cost than going through one of the many resellers of Pharmacom.
For more information please take a look at our website www.pharmacomlabs.com

Our website:
https://basicstero.ws

Inquiries: https://basicstero.ws/contact

**Introduction & Sneak Peak Into Our Facility, Production Process video
http://pharmacomlabs.com/innovations

We have currently following discounts in our store:
I.
Life-time discounts from 5 to 15% - we provide them for competing athletes, militaries, also sometimes in different contests. In this month, by the way, we will provide 3 x even 20% discounts for 3 persons who place biggest orders within the promo currently running.

II.
Loyalty discounts from 5% to 15%. You get them automatically:
5% after 3 orders placed
10% after 6 orders placed
15% after 10 orders placed.

This is valid for now, but soon, in autumn we are going to raise the limits:
5% after 5 orders placed
10% after 10 orders
15% after 15 orders

New limits will touch only new customers. If you already have this type of the discount, say 5% at least, it will not touch you. And you still will be able to get the 15% discount after 10 orders placed even if you do this after new limits come into force.

III.
5% off for bitcoin payments.

IV.
Big order discounts - 5% for orders over 500$ (before shipping) and 10% for orders over 1000$. Free shipping for orders over 1000$.

V.
You can use your personal link from the the Referrals section in your personal account to invite your friends or just new customers. You automatically get a reward to your balance - 5% from the total value of all of the orders ever placed by your referrals. No limits here. We have customers who get big orders monthly and does not pay for it at all.

Nick1984's picture

Thanks fusebox. Appreciate the reply kindly

Nick

FitO's picture

Hi Frank - sent a PM a few days ago, no response yet. I ordered from domestic warehouse about two weeks ago, the usps shows the package delayed it has been like that since June 7th. Any idea what may be happening?

basicstero.ws's picture

HI, don`t have private messages from you. Maybe you sent an email? Our support replies within 24 hours, even faster.
Yes sometimes, rarely, this happens. We do not know, why and what it means, status on site just says that package is delayed and will be delivered a few days later and this status never changes. I guess they loose such packages and can not find them. We reship again in such cases.

FitO's picture

Thank you for that insight Frank. Yeah, it is now June 18th and unfortunately I just have not received it. I've been a long time loyal customer and wonder if by any chance you might reship it? I will PM again(via eroids) with my order number. Hopefully you get it shortly.

Cheers,
FitO

Still_cantfindmeway's picture

2 weeks? That’s a long time for domestic. Might be a good idea to consider it gone and not accept it if it does show

FitO's picture

Agreed @ Still_cantfindmeway even though this was an order from the domestic warehouse..hopefully I get a reship!

Bill1976's picture

Mine cleared customs and disappeared. Never moved after

In a promo × 1
basicstero.ws's picture

yes, also known case. I will not mention date, but there was one date a while ago, many packages as per tracking number cleared custom, were released and that`s all... no further updates. Maybe lost, maybe seized despite tracking number says the opposite. We also reship such orders.

Bill1976's picture

Yup just got the customs letter just now. Looks like the other pack is gone too. The third still has a glimmer of hope.

In a promo × 1
House's picture

All man that sucks. Stay safe my man.u might want to lay off that addy for a lil bit.

Owes a Review × 1 In a promo × 3
Bill1976's picture

I use a different Address every time. Different name too. Me and my bros go In On packs so we have a sever addresses.

In a promo × 1
House's picture

Good idea.

Owes a Review × 1 In a promo × 3
basicstero.ws's picture

Sorry to hear this. I have mentioned this earlier, but repeat for all just in case. On boards we advertised 100% delivery guarantee. When that advertising was done, in February yet, we indeed had 100% success (towards the USA and Europe at least) from the first dispatch. Since that time customs definitely increased their measures and check all more carefully. This resulted in regular seizures. I don`t want to scare you,all is in general ok.From the total volume we ship over 90% arrive fine (international warehouse towards the USA i mean now). In any case seized orders are reshipped for free again and we offer discreet and even a super discreet shipping available, which helps as a rule.
US domestic warehouse does not have such issues, of course.

FitO's picture

I am not sure that is the case Frank. Please see my earlier comment, i placed my order from the US domestic warehouse on June 2nd and it is now June 19th. Nada....Will you please let me know if you are reshipping it? I sent you 2 PMs now trough Eroids...

Bill1976's picture

I do know at that particular place employees like to steal mail too. I know this from hearing guys in prison brag about it. This happens at all the ports. Could also be flagged. Anyway your gear is worth the wait. Just stresses me out. And my orders were a week apart

In a promo × 1
fusebox's picture

I've had a tracker from this source say it's in another state and delivered once. I still got said pack. If you need a reship ask for super stealth and they will include promo items. Well they did for me but I have a lot of orders through here

Still_cantfindmeway's picture

Well idk about int orders but that’s 3 orders that are delayed. I wonder what’s going on

RThoads's picture

i agree. I am only seeing here that one pack is "delayed."

FitO's picture

Agreed, as I mentioned I've been a loyal customer for years. This stuff happens, and certainly in this case is hard to say it is PCom's fault. Logistics are not 100% bulletproof no matter what.

I appreciate Frank and his crew, always have done the right thing for all of us, no beef here. Just hoping to get a response and perhaps a re-ship as it was considerable gear.

RThoads's picture

very true.
And, regarding a lost pack, the issue is with the postal service. Just like if you or I were to send each other something, once we had it over we have no control -- source did his end, it is the postal service that sucks.
The source is great and I have seen Frank go above and beyond to help people.

Muffins's picture

Unless there is some kind of natural disaster taking place where the package is delayed. Otherwise, I agree - I would be considering a package refusal.

Muffins's picture

Its a domestic pack.

Ah I see you cleared up that confusion.

Bill1976's picture

I’m here. Waiting for my three packs to arrive.

In a promo × 1
More by basicstero.ws