Estimated T/A: 
Express - 2-7days , Regular mail - 7-14days

Minimum Order: 
No minimum

Payment Methods: 
Bitcoin, Western Union, MoneyGram, Bank Transfer

Please note

SOURCE IS MIA AND NOW ON HIATUS

Comfort is a very important thing nowadays because it is a condition of satisfaction and calmness. It is clear that our way of life must be as comfortable as possible. Anabolics247 satisfy our wishes and make our life more pleasant. We must admit that our way of life depends on quality of different goods of popular brands. Many of our clients were surprised by the incredible assortment of products in our store. You know, we have many devoted customers all over the world, and this fact proves that we sell only quality genuine products. Recipe of our success is a fair price and Pharma grade quality. For more information about our source - www.anabolics247.com

Anabolics247 100% Legit pharmacy products on best prices.

Best Pharmacy Brands : Pfizer,Lilly,Sandoz,Actavis,Sopharma,Abdi Ibrahim,Bayer,MerckSerono,Astra Zeneca and many more!

www.anabolics247.com

Fast and secure delivery.

for orders : www.anabolics247.com or [email protected]

Pale's picture

I am placing the source on hiatus until we figure out what is going on

dill851's picture

Thanks for the hard work pale. I can't believe this guy picked and chose his customers I got all my stuff.
Regards my fellow members on your losses. I was going to make a review and a good one his shits real but I just can't do that until he makes things right with my fellow members.

Pale's picture

This source has not checked in in two weeks so a few more days and I will be placing them on hiatus

MastHead's picture

FR sent..

Pale's picture

I have been pretty busy with work but am on the scene now and will be investigating. If you guys have been seeing weird shit from this source, why is it not a single one of you has reached out to myself, Greg or BFG?

Upon closer look I see nothing. If you all have a problem let me know

dill851's picture

BFG must be busy and hasn't responded to my friend request I've just sent you one as of now.

Roider007's picture

Selective scammer this source is for sure and gone awol right after promo i gave him time to reply back pm and email to fix this issue and no response what so ever.

In a promo × 1
Pale's picture

No, you are right, I looked things over and I see nothing much to get hung about.

7thlttd's picture

Yeah im still pissed with this source ordered a good sized order of galenika fucking guy sends me 5 omnadren and haven't heard a thing again from him I have all my emails and pms from This Scum as well i orders back in early July and just kept on with the lies..i just hope if there is any other guys out there waiting on orders they come forward or this prevents guys from ordering from this guy he is shady as all hell

cd1's picture

Stop sending me PM's asking to give me discounts if purchase GH because you've seen all my GH pictures

You are beginning to sound like another source that done the exact same thing and then fucked everyone over and also sent out fake GH which was very BRUTAL!! of them

Heath0490's picture

thinking the same thing he sent a fr than a pm trying to give deals and free gifts same thing the other guy did

In a promo × 1
Dope's picture

Love you man

I m geting pms too beging me to by gh and to give disxounts

Fuck this source guys

Let page die

Respect

Dope

In a promo × 2
dill851's picture

Lol slick

DfromPhilly's picture

Lol

cd1's picture

You like the hit without the cross post
Lol

DfromPhilly's picture

Lol A work or art

7thlttd's picture

Hey cd1 if you don't mind me asking when did you get the last PM from this dip shit asking this ??..glad your putting him on blast this dude needs to be exposed for the piece of lieing shit he is..

cd1's picture

Hi fella,

The below was on the 13th Aug ...I didn't reply to his EMAILS ! And then this morning I've seen all the below comments and had a felling the shit needed to hit fan

anabolics247's picture
anabolics247
Aug 13th, 2017
You are big HGH user. Do you wanna try some pharma GH and make sure its legit. We will make you big personal discount

Thanks
Michael

Delete message

twistedsister's picture

I'm pretty sure you just hit the nail right on the head with that reference. . This source offered to send me gear for free to review and I of course declined I don't do shit like that because how do review it knowing what I got could be different

cd1's picture

100 percent he is pulling the same moves as that other source ...I'm sure there has to be a link somewhere as it just seems to familiar

Cochise's picture

And they remind me of another one over a year ago named 'Kenny'

Owes a Review × 2
7thlttd's picture

This source is a fucking chump..sending shit like this to members knowing damn well he has other members he owes...glad you guys are calling him on his shit brothers...hey 247 go FUCK Yourself !!!!!

Roider007's picture

X2 i guess my omnadren sust worked out $140 per shot it better be some good shit.. live and learn bro.

In a promo × 1
TrenAllDay's picture

Didn't one guy here receive 5 humatrope? Wonder about the cartridges inside

Roider007's picture

Yes bro this guy is selective from what it seems but it wouldnt suprised me if the carts are junk.

In a promo × 1
dill851's picture

Welp the injectable ephedrine is real Jesus I hope everyone below gets thier issues resolved and this guy keeps it together.

7thlttd's picture

247 where the hell is my order I've been waiting on now for 50 fucking days ???? All you have done is blow smoke to get people off your back.....i want a fucking refund if your even still around...

More by anabolics247