Maintenence in progress, errors may occur while we do this :(
    • up
    • 10
    • down
    • 0
    • 10
  • musclecar's picture
  • REG
  • 48
  • EditMild Cutting Cycle Results with Pics

  • musclecar   •   Sun, Mar 2nd, '14 02:16   •   11 replies, 1564 views

Cycle layout

WeekTestosterone EnanthateMasteron EnanthateWinstrol
1500mg400mg60mg
2500mg400mg60mg
3500mg400mg60mg
4500mg400mg60mg
5500mg400mg
6500mg400mg
7500mg400mg
8500mg400mg
9500mg400mg
10500mg400mg
11500mg400mg
12500mg400mg

Description, concerns and expectations

Just listing oils and orals and not listing the HCG or my PCT. HCG was used after 4 weeks until first week of PCT and Clomid and Proviron was used during my PCT.
Also my diet was pretty spot on with an occasional cheat day once every 10-14 days. I was running a very slight approximate 300 calorie deficet. Weight went from 212 down to 201 and clearly BF was visibly reduced. Overall a great light cycle with very few sides. I tend to me a lover of masteron and feel it works just fine even at 12-13% bodyfat. The whole you need to be single digit bodyfat is bull and my cycle and pics are proof. I used winstrol as a kickstart and due to over 20 years of lifting and lifting heavy my joints tend to hurt on winnie but I do love it especially with Masteron. I do at times run winnie for longer periods such as 6 or even 8 weeks but I usually have a little deca in there for the joint support somewhere around 250mg per week. Enjoy and your comments are appreciated. Thanks friends and our site is the best around.

Pre cycle picture

Sign in to see the pictures!

Post cycle picture

Sign in to see the pictures!

Cycle progress updates

No progress updates added to this Cycle Log.

Comments

  • chriswolf's picture
  • BASIC
  • 5
 
  • chriswolf
  • 4 months ago

Hi there,

what do you mean until 1 week of pct ? you used hcg during first week of pct ?

  • Phatman77's picture
  • LVL1
  • 73
 
  • Phatman77
  • 3 years ago

Nice work bro. +1

  • RangerCycles's picture
  • BASIC
  • 3
 
  • RangerCycles
  • 3 years ago

Looks like a great cycle, and great physique man. Consistency is definitely key. thanks for posting

  • musclecar's picture
  • REG
  • 48
 

Thanks for the compliment man +1 from me. Yea dedication and consistency pays off. I know the first few weeks are hard but after 2-3 weeks you start seeing the transformation it gets easier and easier. You almost don't wanna cheat once you start rolling and getting in a groove.

  • Machinek's picture
  • REG
  • 18
 
  • Machinek
  • 3 years ago

I love posts like this. the method and the results. thanks for the read.

  • musclecar's picture
  • REG
  • 48
 

Thanks man. Glad you enjoyed the read.

  • Rustyhooker's picture
  • EXP
  • 1748
 
  • Rustyhooker
  • 3 years ago

Solid work! Next time try the Winny Weeks 10-14. Winny unbinds test as well as hardens. Prop/mast prop kicker.

  • musclecar's picture
  • REG
  • 48
 

Thanks for the advice. Yea the winny would have been a nice finisher for the last 4-6 weeks, but ever since hitting my mid thirties my joints are like a creaky un oiled door hinges, lol. Last winter I experimented with a nice lean recomp cycle (16 weeks) involving Test and Mast Enanthate and winny and I did just a tad of Deca for 14 weeks (200mg week) and I must say it was one of my favorite and most noticeable cycles I have ever done. Stopping the deca two weeks early helps with recovery being that is such a long ester and while dieting the deca, even at such a low dose kept me from ever having that flat feeling in your muscles. Having cycled since my early 20s I have experimented with alot of different cycles and compounds and I agree Test/Mast prop as a kicker is def a plus. Just started my newest cut cycle March 1st and I will post it soon. Thanks again and Godspeed.

  • musclecar's picture
  • REG
  • 48
 
  • musclecar
  • 3 years ago

Thank you bowyer and Wilson. As you guys know, the substance is 10% and the other 90% is hard work and diet. Lift heavy boys!

  • wilsoncosse's picture
  • BASIC
  • 5
 
  • wilsoncosse
  • 3 years ago

Good work !

  • bowyer's picture
  • LVL1
  • 50
 
  • bowyer
  • 3 years ago

+1 from me for pics as proof! Good work, looking good.