Oldermuscle41's picture
Oldermuscle41

Mr. O 2014

ad

Piggy backing off drodxxxl's pics title from today, is anyone planning on attending the Olympia this year. Wifey and I have booked flight and room and are really pumped about our first Mr. O. If your going who you routing for ? I've always been partial to Kai!! He has to win one eventually doesn't he? Lol

Theophany's picture

Wow! That is so exciting brother! I'm so happy for you and your lovely wife! That is going to be one great and memorable experience! The both of you are so very deserving!

Champion Of The Mind's picture
thepullmanator's picture

3:28-3:37
Is fucking impressive

bro the whole thing was impressive Biggrin

Kai Greene is the man...

Phils got spaghetti arms...

irongame427's picture

Im a huge kai fan, and felt he had phil beat last year. But in this pick phils conditioning is just a little better then kai, he's just a little bit dryer. But Kai out masses him by far. Kais arms are like 2 inches bigger then Phils. But neither of them, even come close to dorians level of dryness and shred. Noone has since him, not ron, not jay, not dexter. Dorian was on another level of dry and grainy.But if Kai could have just been a little leaner and dryer, well he still would have lost because of politics lol. Was gonna say he would have won, but thats not gonna happen ever.

Oldermuscle41's picture

Kai is the man!!

Look at how much wider and thicker Kai is...

White Bolt's picture

after watching the Pumping Iron movie, I'm rooting for Kai Greene! Hope he beats Phil this year

Owes a Review × 2

You mean Generation Iron...

White Bolt's picture

lol yeah thats what i meant

Owes a Review × 2

LOL I knew it bro, couldn't help myself... XD

thepullmanator's picture

I love Kai
Dont really like Phil
At 100% i think Phil is unbeatable...although give him a few years and Big Ramy WILL give him a run for his money

irongame427's picture

Yup, give ramy a few years for all that new muscle to mature and he's gonna be a serous problem. Dudes just a straight monster and hasn't even been lifting very long.

cdyrdes's picture

I just want phil to lose.....farkin douche!

I knew this jackass won't last very long... Thank you for the banned...

superman75's picture

because there's a fine line between confident and arrogant, and Phil is a cocky, arrogant ass. never gives kudos to his fellow brothers always finds flaws and faults with everyone, exception being his mentor Jay Cutlar.

cdyrdes's picture

My thoughts exactly. ...thanks brother, people get butthurt around here sometimes and thats why I didn't reply

WINNING's picture

My opinion Kai beat phil heath last year too. This year will solidify my idea that Kai is the best and when he wins its grape fruit juice for everybody!!

ReadyToKillIt's picture

Agreed, except for the juice part, you can have mine. Kai's back last year was monstrous. On the final stage only wolf came close as far as sheer mass goes. Phil is very symmetrical but like everyone else said hes a little puffy, and a dick. We all know kai wont ever win, so the real question is who will dethrone phil, and how many more years til they do it?

superman75's picture

if not Kai, then I want the big bad wolf to take the title away from Heath. even tho his English is a little off he's so much more of a humble personable man than Heath, also that big x frame he has is phenomenal...

JustAMate's picture

I'm looking forward to seeing the line up this year. And one turnout if he can pull the points together to get him on stage is going to Mamdouh "Big Ramy " Elssbiay. He MAY not place high this time around but he's going to disrupt the placings of many of the contenders who show up from last year.

I also FULLY agree with Irongame427 too. Kai Green does have alot going for him. No two ways about it. But it's what he does off the Olympia stage that will forever take the possibility of taking the top slot away from him. Humping the grapefruit and the bath scene videos? SERIOUSLY!!! (Just do a basic video search to see for yourself). NO WAY are the Olympic committee going to allow themselves and/or their champion to be SLAUGHTERED by the media when they're trying so hard to maintain the positives of the sport. Kai's past decisions are going to haunt him until the end of his career.

Top slot? Phil Heath again. He MAY be the biggest d**k off stage and a real arrogant a-hole behind the scenes too, but when it comes to promoting the Olympic title and for being a positive ambassador of the sport off stage, he's a champion with all of the attributes they're looking for.

Just MY opinion, of course.

irongame427's picture

I'm a huge kai fan but he will never win due to that grapefruit video thats on the internet. Mr O is basically the representative of the sport and the ambassador and they will never let someone who has a video of fucking a grapefruit online to be the ambassador. Especially because there trying to make it more main stream. It's unfortante because in my opinion kai is better and he's just a better more humble person this phil.

italian92101's picture

What grapefruit thing are u talking about?

Oldermuscle41's picture

Yeah the grapefruit thing was bad!!! Lol

Who gives a shit really, if you can't see past that.. then you have no business judging the competition.

MusicMan's picture

Yeah Man Kai is definitely a contender.

RickRock1086's picture

I like Kai he is a great motivator as well as bodybuilder. But man Phil Heat was insane lean big and just great Physique overall last year. Enjoy mate

irongame427's picture

I don't like phil, in my opinion he's never achicved that dry grainy look of past mr O like dorian yates.

Yeha Phil is a fucking fagget of ungodly poportions... I hate that motherfucker, point blank period...

bigrigger's picture

Just think of how far ahead Dorian would be if he were able to show up in 1993 condition. No one before or since could get the "made of granite" look Dorian had. Hell Sergio Olivia would mop the floor with this set of Olympians!

irongame427's picture

Hell ya, nobody can get that look anymore. I really think phil started using insulin to soon in his Career that that's why he never looks really dry.

Oldermuscle41's picture

Phil will be hard to beat strictly based in politics .. Lol

MusicMan's picture

I thought that Phil's stomach wasn't conditioned last year but yes he looks dang fit