Anonymous's picture
Anonymous

+ 17 Fall EBC 2014 Free for All

ad

ATTENTION EROIDS GLADIATORS

After further consideration of everyone's input regarding the upcoming Fall EBC, we are going FREE FOR ALL ALL!

Here's a link to the last Free for All for an idea of what that means:
http://www.eroids.com/competition/summer-ebc-free-for-all-2013

Here is another link to all of the previous EBC contests if you would like to review them for an idea of what all hard work looks like:
https://www.eroids.com/competition

PLEASE READ THIS LINK FOR STEP BY STEP INSTRUCTIONS ON HOW TO SUBMIT YOUR PICS FOR ENTRY INTO THE EBC
http://www.eroids.com/forum/general/general-talk/how-to-submit-pics-for-ebc

I have also asked Catalyst to join me as Co-Organizer going forward. His knowledge and wisdom is something everyone can rely on and I am proud to have him aboard.

We also have a start date for you competitors. Final deadline for entry pics is September 7th 2014 @ 11:59pm PST. Final deadline for final pics is November 30th @ 11:59pm PST.

Thats 11wks away folks. So get your battle plans lined out. Diet needs to be fine tuned and hard wired. Get your gear game right and your support groups ready. You'll need every facet of competition gone over and over so that way when it's time to hit the Arena floor you are ready to mark your mark!

Need a few tips on being successful? Well here's a few!
http://www.eroids.com/forum/general/general-talk/ebc-planning-tips

Be ready to adapt and evolve. Don't let yourself become stagnant and unable to change. The EBC will test you like nothing else on this website. This competition will push your body and spirit to the limits. Make us proud!

Source Prize Donations:

EuroKing
1st 500$ Dragon pharma
2nd 300$ Dragon pharma
3rd 200$ Dragon pharma

BigDPharma
1st $500 BDP gear
2nd $300 BDP gear
3rd $200 BDP gear.

BodyAnabolics
15 bottles of choice for winner renvex
10 bottles of choise for second renvex
5 bottles of choice for third renvex

MuscleDevelop
50 x Bayer Primo amps to the winner

30 x Bayer Primo amps to second place

10 x Bayer Primo amps to third place

Noble-Laboratories

1st 500$ Noble Labs
2nd 300$ Noble Labs
3rd 200$ Noble Labs

MuscleRapid
$500 store credit to 1st place
$300 Store credit to 2nd Place
$200 Store credit to the 3rd place

Ashop
1st 1600 $
2nd 1400 $
3rd 1000 $

1NapsGear
1st $1000 Geneza Pharmaceuticals
2nd $500 Geneza Pharmaceuticals
3rd $500 Geneza Pharmaceuticals

UKBestSteroids
Uk best steroids - 12 vials of lixus sust plus 3 vials of lixus sust to every ebc entrant who completes the entire competition

Pharmacom
1st - 500$ Pharmacom
2nd - 300$ Pharmacom
3rd - 200$ Pharmacom

AlphaPharmaUSA
1st .
-36 ui genotropin pfizer
-20ml tren hexa..
-30 ml test prop
-30 ml winstrol Inj

ARL
1st 600$ Arl gear
2nd 400$ ARL GEAR
3rd 300$ ARL Gear

Steroid4You
1.st 500 usd s4u labs
2.st 350 usd s4u labs
3.st 200 usd s4u labs

TrustedAnabolicSolutions
1st place: nothing
2nd place: nada
3rd place: honorable mention
4th Place: 500 dollars store credit
5th place: 1,000 dollars
500 dollar store credit to any CANADIAN that places in any top 5 spots.

SwoleOil
$500.00 store credit for any product excluding gh.

TexxGears***
100 Testosterone Enanthate Norma for the 1st prize winner.
50 Testosterone Enanthate Norma for the 2nd prize winner.
25 Testosterone Enanthate Norma for the 3rd prize winner.

GetRoids.net***
1st $500 credits from getroids.net
2nd $250 credits from getroids.net
3rd $200 credits from getroids.net

COMMENTS CLOSED
BFG's picture
GRIMEY's picture

Goal in place, diet in place, routine in place, sponsor in place, lets F'in do this!!!!

Owes a Review × 2
broscience's picture
sic26's picture

Feel the same way even if I lose. I still WINN every morning up pushing strict diet mentally focused gainz lol. I also didn't mention wifey is in a great mood that's always a plus Smile point I'm ready and love that we can be a part of it :-) Smile :);-) Smile

Owes a Review × 1
sic26's picture

Thanks flocka means a lot family

Owes a Review × 1
sic26's picture

. I feel like everybody wins in the ebc. We all come out motivated and looking amazing.

Owes a Review × 1
Dextermorganlv's picture

Whatever! 2nd place is the 1st loser! I'll be on top cheering for all you who don't place!!!!

Jk - I'm trying to win the shit talking category

In all honesty I agree, we all win. This event is SO motivating! I am so great full to be a small part of this Eroids family. Can't wait to see all the before / after pics.
Good luck to all

robb's picture

Everybody who completes it is a winner, and one of the above sources is giving 3 vials of sust to everyone who completes it, not just the top 5 guys.
That's pretty good of em!

manbearpig's picture

Now that I think of it. Giving vials to the guys who complete the body challenge is a better idea then doing a freebie promo because we have more credibility then your average eroider. Smart thinking.

sic26's picture

That awesome this is my first one ebc so I'm stoked either way.
I'm really thankful to the big bfg CD
And sources. I'm just happy feeling good

Owes a Review × 1
mrs.sic26's picture

Forget everything your mad at when you enter the gym. When there its just you and your muscles lol. Stay focused and you will acheive whatever you want, believe that b/c I believe in you. <3

sic26's picture

Ay! Ay! Ay! I told you none of that mushy stuff lol just kidding babe I love you. I appreciate it ITS TIME TO PUMP YOU UUUUPPPP! Smile

Owes a Review × 1
Champion Of The Mind's picture

robb's picture

That looks like screen shot from one of my all time favourite films Black Death.
Medieval violence at its best, no doubt about it. Definitely due another watch of this, not exactly a family film lol, but if your full of gear it's a must watch.

mrs.sic26's picture

Hello to everyone would i be able to join natty
I will do my best to keep up with the boys Smile

sic26's picture

This will be good for her she wants to be apart of it she feels it will help her stay focused and motivated

Owes a Review × 1
superman75's picture

Cd, Cat, I've got a good understanding of what judges are looking for judging a bb comp, my question brothers is being this is a free for all with many different goals from competitor to competitor, how will the overall be judged and determined? it kinds confuses me how you'll decide who that will be, say you determine who was the best and nailed it from each of the categories how would you figure say, the best bulk beats the best cutter or vice versa. thanks fellas! forgive my ignorance it's my first lol.

Catalyst's picture

Judging is tough, I'll be honest. I've done it the past and it's VERY difficult. What we're looking for is progress and development presented well. When you think about it in those terms, comparing a bulk against a cut becomes easier.

Be clear in your goals, stick to them and make positive changes to your physique.

superman75's picture

makes sense, can't say I envy you guys brother, got your work cut out for as well. thanks Cat!

Fearless's picture

Officially decided on a RECOMP for this EBC. Where my fellow recompers at?!

Phoenix Rising's picture

I hope to see more women join this year as well. I love seeing everyone's results.

mrs.sic26's picture

I would love to join even though i dont look as
Good as you mrs kfizzle.

Catalyst's picture

Absolutely. We normally get a reasonable female turn out, but over the last 6 months we've had an increase in females members. Let's see you ladies getting involved!

Phoenix Rising's picture

Yes a very good increase in women. Its nice to hear the other ladies advice. Come on eroids ladies! Smile

TED's picture

Carlos my question on an all out bulk how much is fat gain counted against you. Sitting around 200 and lean under 100g of carbs a day. I wanna enter even natural but I bviously fat gain when I jump carbs up will be pretty high while off cycle. Just curious. Thanks brother.

Dragon992's picture

Hey man, sorry to pester you again, but I had my first pin of an extended recomp. cycle this past week... I'm looking at a 16-18 wk run. I just took some pics and I was hoping it's not to early to start on this. Also my juicy wench has decided to do this, can we enter as a couple or do we have to do it separately?

TED's picture

Oh those pictures are engraved in my mind lol. And no i don't plan on being a slob. It runs in my family and it's what's prevented me from running a straight bulk. I feel confident in what I've learned here to be able to do it natty and efficiently without becoming a slob. Win or lose it'll give me some motivation. I'm in

TED's picture

How specific do we need to be with our goal say I do an all out bulk. If I start at 195 around 10-12% would I need to say I wanna finish 235 15% or could I leave it at 235? Thanks for time time brotha. Looking forward to this. Bout time I do a legit bulk and fill out my frame completely

bigarmyrob's picture

What is an EBC, I have a general idea. But what is the end goal to show the most improvement in? I'd love to try it out this time around.

Gorillafit's picture

Eroids Body Challenge! Whatever the goal is Cutting, Bulking, growing new limbs (LOL ;-P), you have to do it better than everyone else basically! You post required starting pics and ending pics, they are judged and winners are selected, prizes are distributed and if you put your all into it you look better than you ever have!

bigarmyrob's picture

Ahhh, got it. Might just have to enter in it. Ill look into it more. especially with my hulk order coming through soon.

Dextermorganlv's picture

So stoked! I'm running a bulk, recomp, cutter program for added strength and endurance and sex appeal!

Gorillafit's picture

Nice, that way wherever you land you made your goal!
I don't know who's gonna be the sex appeal judge though? LOL ;-P

Dextermorganlv's picture

I'm just Effing around. I'm all in on some massive clean bulk. 215 moving up to 235+. I'm cutting weight for "pre" pics, have a plan for diet, workout and AAS. First competition for BB and I can't wait to get started! Thank you and Catalyst for putting this whole thing together!

Oh... And ADHD meds are already in place too.

So The Champ is totally in, landed my sponsor last night, Preparing to put on some SERIOUS SIZE this will be a battle to remember

superman75's picture

waiting to see if you'd join the party brother.

LMAO oh yeah, couldn't pass this one up bro.

Nitti's picture

Looking at the prize list is making my eyes pop out of my head.